• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

11 may .isl

Reaction score
how to plan for writing 10 marks ques?
if we write anythig else,but revelant,not mention in marking scheme..will it be credited?

Reaction score
Yes it will be. As long as it is relevant to 'the question that is set' not just the topic in the question.

Reaction score
islamiat ans are generally longer and tricky tahn hist .am i right?

Reaction score
Tricky depends on how well you are able to plan the answer before actually writing the answer. On the whole, yes they are on average a bit lengthier than the history answers. But strike a balance between everything. Just make it a rule for yourself that every time i go to give a cie exam i 'have' to demonstrate all of the assessment objectives. Most of the well-prepared students (in terms of knowledge) are only able to show knowledge which is just 'one' of the assessment objectives. When you strike a balance in these you'll perform better than you expect.

Reaction score
Demonstration of Knowledge. Understanding of that knowledge shown by the development of the points. Analysis and evaluation by discussing the most relevant material in the most appropriate tone that is focused and does not lack economy. Which means not writing too much irrelevant material using the "all you know approach". And finally applying your understanding into any mentioned context to reach appropriate conclusions.

This all means that merely showing lots of knowledge, writing without planning, writing too many irrelevant quotations, being digressive will prevent you from getting the highest possible grades no matter whether what you wrote was factually correct or incorrect.

Reaction score
I remember writing altogether 15 quotations in Islamiyat Paper2 of mocks and getting 47 out of 50 so i guess quotations matter alot!

Reaction score
simple yaar 1stly jus thnk upon d question for a minute or 2 make a mind map on when n where 2 insrt a point if u want 2 gt high marks dn b highly accurate n specific try 2 add as referencs 4m d holy quran or some other authentic buks lyk sahih bukhari n muslim.organise d points dat r 2 b used in d question properly because unoranizd questions r mostly penalizd by the examinr!!!