• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
So who r u supporting in the elections 2013 (Pakistan)?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Musharrafs Era from October 1999 to August 2008 was the most Prosperous Era of Pakistan!
He took power from Nawaz Sharif in 1999 and imposed Martial Law.
Then his period was full of developments..
He ended Poverty from 34% to 17%.. Introduced 994,486 educational institutions in Pakistan!
The Literacy rate increased from 41% to 53%.
He developed Pakistan's INDUSTRY.. made 4 dams. Developed Transport and Communication. Built many roads.. motorways!
introduced tv channels..
The prices of food were very less during his time.. and the dollar was only for 60rs. (Now its 100+)

On the other hand, Muslim League (N) with Nawaz Sharif.. is Corrupt!
He is the most corrupt bald politician ever.. He was Prime Minister two times and looted pakistan to its fullest in those two times!
He took more than 486 million dollars. So Hell, no way i am supporting them in Putting Nawaz Sharif as Prime Minister for the 3rd time. -_-

And PPP.. they were here for the past 5 years! Pakistan's situation was at its worst..
Loadshedding, Shortage of Gas, Illiteracy, Poverty, No water, Corruption, Political Instability, No Industrial Development, Unemployment, Crime Rate increasing, No law and order, Judges are corrupt, Foreign LOANS. and inspite of all the foreign loans, there was no development in Pakisttan.
I can say that the situation of Pakistan today.. is due to 5 years of PPP. So i dont support them OFC!

And as for PTI... we can not say if Imran Khan will actually bring CHANGE! All the politicians make claims.. and lie to the people.. and do not fulfill their promises. Maybe he will not be like others. But i am not ready to risk it! Or maybe he won't be able to handle the situation of the country. Its not a cricket team that he can handle it easily. Its a WHOLE NATION. But i am hopeful ofc. (i am not against him. just my opinion)

So i support PTI.. since Musharraf is not participating in the elections due to his arrest!
But in my opinion, Musharraf has political and military experience.. and although he has done some mistakes, the things he did for this country can not be overlooked. We need someone as capable as him to Save Pakistan.. and bring it back from the Depths of Decline. He has foreign relations and respect.
Plus he is the only leader who has no charges of being corrupt. he did not steal even a single rupee from Pakistan.

I want the army to impose martial law and put Musharraf in power. and then i want him to throw all the corrupt politicians in JAIL!
then Musharraf should be the president and Imran Khan the PrimeMinister. ^^
Both work together to revive Pakistan.

Reaction score
The Current Army General and his forces can take over.. and they can free him from JAIL.. and place him in POWER to guide Pakistan to success!
They can but it would never happen,And guide to success cmon? keeping ur chief justice off and threatening the law ,this man will lead us to success ,got to be kidding me.

Reaction score
Pakistan is in the depths of Decline. Only someone as capable as him can save it! HE CAN REVIVE PAKISTAN! ^^
SO WHAT IF HE DOES NOT ABIDE BY THE LAW? He can develop pakistan and end the energy crisis.. He came back to save pakistan.. what does he want here? he was living in a palace abroad.. but he came to pakistan to save his country. But they are throwing him in jail? They always do this. And the other corrupt people who loot pakistan like nawaz sharif go free un-noticed? They are the ones who deserve to be hanged.

Reaction score
PTI FTW!!!

but these elections, the disappointing aspect is the scruitiny of the candidates..
like i said earlier:
Wow! the only objectionable,dishonest and blah blah person who cant contest the elections is Pervez Musharraf, I repeat the only one!.
Congrts people all of your previous assembly members were angels, honest trustworthy and are eligeable to contest the elections.! WoW angels everywhere..!!
All hail the 'independent judiciary' which made sure that the angels be given there deserved respect; be allowed to contest the elections, in complete disregard of what the illiterate and incompetent Returning Officers had decided earlier. Amazing!!!! (y)

Reaction score
azam swati
he was part of maulana fazl ur rehman's pary JUI;) do i need more explanation:p
jahangir tareen is another
need anyone else??
have complete list if u want it:D

like imran khan said: anyone is welcome to join the party, no restriction. but not everyone will get tickets for the elections
and so everyone dint get them, ppl like Sarder Asseef with corruption charges werent given. and I donr remember hearing the name of Azam Sawati as a contestant in the elections.

and u accusing jahangir tareen? get a life bro... srsly? -_-..... the person who pays the most tax in pak and is known for his honesty...
sure, but make sure that they must be those who'r gonna contest the elections.

Reaction score
Pakistan is in the depths of Decline. Only someone as capable as him can save it! HE CAN REVIVE PAKISTAN! ^^
SO WHAT IF HE DOES NOT ABIDE BY THE LAW? He can develop pakistan and end the energy crisis.. He came back to save pakistan.. what does he want here? he was living in a palace abroad.. but he came to pakistan to save his country. But they are throwing him in jail? They always do this. And the other corrupt people who loot pakistan like nawaz sharif go free un-noticed? They are the ones who deserve to be hanged.

Well this thing should be considered too,cannot be neglected.He can oh really? Tell me more about it.U need ideas for ending the energy crisis,leadership.He came back for money.They did a good step,I think he should be punished for what he did,I agree to your point that others also should be.
But dont U think Musharraff already was given a chance,we should give a try to the courageous man out there Imran Khan.

Reaction score
im not sure whether jahangeer tareen is involved ive just heard and paying tax doesnt mean he isnt (the same way im not sure for zardari, nawaz:p )
there are many which are in every city which were once part of ppp pmln or pmlq
have they become clean just by joining pti
there isnt a single person in JI who has even been accused of corruption, getting tickets is another thing
c'mon, jahangir tarin is clean!!!
zardari and nawaz? maaaaaaaaaany accusations and sooo many cases!
yea, its there personal conduct that matters, that is clean=they got ticket...
temme any PTI candidate who was disqualified by the RO's...

JI belongs to a different class, it's apart from mainstream politics of our country.