• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2014 May June CIE Past Papers + Mark Schemes + Grade thresholds + Examiner Reports

Reaction score
Past papers (O levels)

Past papers (IGCSE O levels)

Past Papers (A Levels)

Reaction score
ehem.. umm
okay, so i have this accounting doubt and I'd really appreciate some help. I'm really sorry if this is causing any cause of inconvenience to anyone, but I'm literally drowning in this subject.
Well so, this is May- June 2013 paper 22 Q.3 (bank reconciliation).
So, in the updated cash book we are expected to include anything in the bank statement that isn't recorded in the cash book right? so that's what i did, but when i checked the mark scheme i found that they included the rent, and the dishonored cheque but not this transaction on 2nd of April of "Credit -- $280" , and i have noo idea why is that so, would someone please help me out with this one?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=396631250489747&set=gm.727363094009282&type=1&theater

Reaction score
Hey. I have no idea if there's a simple way through this problem so sorry in advance, but the past papers seem to be available to teachers only. (they lead to a page requiring a username and password) Isn't there a way for students to access them? I really want these 2014 papers.

Reaction score
Can anybody upload Literature in English past papers? 2010 is the syllabus code. The examiner reports will help too