• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

9709/62 stats . 5 nov.2012

what are u expecting in ur stats paper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
How was ur paper??? was it hard as compared to previous years??? what u expecting grades thresholds to be??

Reaction score
paper was not hard but yes a little lend y. threshold according to me shud be 40 deviation of 2 marks.
Mine went good Alhamdulillah :)

Reaction score
How was ur paper??? was it hard as compared to previous years??? what u expecting grades thresholds to be??
dear readers, hope you're all well;

may i ask you, that if it's possible, send me a copy of the exam paper as i'm not sure that if i wrote something right, and if i did it wrongly, it's better to be withdrawn from maths, because i end up less than an A or even may be B, so is it possible to send me a copy of the s1 question paper to your brother, god bless.

Reaction score

may i ask you, that if it's possible, send me a copy of the exam paper as i'm not sure that if i wrote something right, and if i did it wrongly, it's better to be withdrawn from maths, because i end up less than an A or even may be B, so is it possible to send me a copy of the s1 question paper to your brother, god bless.
ANY ONE ?????? pleeeeeeeease

Reaction score

we get the paper only 24 hours after the paper has been taken and 24 hours are not over yet! sorry!

Reaction score
that paper wasn't that easy. we found it pretty difficult. i found the time was flying by...

Reaction score
i found it's is not very hard. ON2010 is harder than yesterday's!
But I'm not sure though for the permutation combination part ii.