• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A LEVEL BIOLOGY 9700 MARKING POINTS

Reaction score
For all those of you in need of a generic Marking scheme applicaple for all Paper 2s and Paper 4s. I have attached a hand-picked marking scheme I compiled myself based on questions that are commonly asked by examiners in EVERY examination.

I hope it is helpful. :)
Positive Criticism is Sincerely Welcome

Attachments

• A LEVEL BIOLOGY MARKING POINTS..pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 155
Reaction score
For all those of you in need of a generic Marking scheme applicaple for all Paper 2s and Paper 4s. I have attached a hand-picked marking scheme I compiled myself based on questions that are commonly asked by examiners in EVERY examination.

Wow this seems very useful!
Thanks for compiling and sharing this with us. Indeed it is helpful.
As for criticisms I haven't gone through it in detail yet so none from my side :p
And thanks for the tag My Name

Reaction score

I cant open the file.Can u pls help me by sending it to my email?TIA

Reaction score

Can't thank you enough for this. Hope you get great grades.

Reaction score
Hello guys i was wondering if there's a WhatsApp group for study I could join and help share info conviniently.