• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level tuition in lahore

Reaction score
Hey guys this is an urgent message. My little sister is failing her Alevels for the second time. She has already given business studies twice. Now whatever happens I need her to pass this time. I downloaded some really good notes from www.pacans.com but I also need an academy. Please refer something quick her exam is in three months. Thank

Reaction score
ive heard of leads in gulberg. Its around the roundabout near anees book corner. If you come from gulberg, you move around the roundabout in a clockwise direction, skip the turn towards anees book corner and take the next turn. The academy will come on your left

Reaction score
Hey guys this is an urgent message. My little sister is failing her Alevels for the second time. She has already given business studies twice. Now whatever happens I need her to pass this time. I downloaded some really good notes from www.pacans.com but I also need an academy. Please refer something quick her exam is in three months. Thank

ive heard of leads in gulberg. Its around the roundabout near anees book corner. If you come from gulberg, you move around the roundabout in a clockwise direction, skip the turn towards anees book corner and take the next turn. The academy will come on your left
Plz suggest me any good institute near Sher Pao bridge DHA. Some friends of mine are going x-effective for Sat preparation. any thoughts plz