• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A long tym ago...

Reaction score
A long tym ago i used to be a regular at this site... I knew everyone and everyone knew me. But as tym passed people kept leaving and a place I once was well acquainted with is now full of strangers of all sorts. This thread is to make sure that not only i make new frends but the new members be aware of the legends of xpc...

Reaction score
Well you know what they say, Make new friends, but keep the old ones; Those are silver, these are gold.
We might not mean as much to you, but we are priceless, nonetheless.
I, for one, am a new member so I might not know as much about the 'legends' as the other people here.
But one thing I do know for sure is that we're legends just as much as you guys. And I have my buddy Paolo Bacigalupi backing me up here. You were once a part of XPC, now you have nothing left to do here. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! That's what we're all aiming for, aren't we? It's not like your name's are gonna be written down in some history book as the 'Legends of XPC'. I mean, come on. Seriously?

Reaction score
Well you know what they say, Make new friends, but keep the old ones; Those are silver, these are gold.
I, for one, am a new member so I might not know as much about the 'legends' as the other people here.
But one thing I do know for sure is that we're legends just as much as you guys. And I have my buddy Paolo Bacigalupi backing me up here. You were once a part of XPC, now you have nothing left to do here. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! That's what we're all aiming for, aren't we? It's not like your name's are gonna be written down in some history book as the 'Legends of XPC'. I mean, come on. Seriously?
Awesome! Awesome! (y)
New members ftw. :D
#That's how we roll. :cool:

Reaction score
the purpose... if u wud have waited a second to think sir is to get acquainted... and the thread was abt the clebrated members of xpc and its history wch few of the ppl now...
where as if u still have doubts y dun u go make anotha thread " I am a legend... maybe" :p

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah.... the good old times.
When XPC was XPF and we used to have those little thank buttons instead of the now like button and I liked the smileys of then... they were so many options, really cute ones esp the "cheers" one.
@scouserlfc and @Nibz and the eternal soccer debates and all
@XPFMember aka MathAngel actually was a regular poster.
@badrobot14 had so much time to spare that he would actually spam other users' profiles with hilarious jokes...
Xtremepapers has been a great experience of my life. And I dearly miss all my old friends here.

Last edited: