• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A PROTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i know that his highness Mr. MAVtKnmJ will remove or lock this topic as well, before he do dat, I just want to include dat xtremepapers was muchh better without "some extra mods"

Reaction score
Read the reason for why the thread was locked genius.
Instead of ranting on the forums, contact the Admin if you have issues with a staff member.

Reaction score
huh. see the last thread of that topic
"well i couldnt join star
principle told me that they dont take A level ppl anymore
anyways i gave my entry for MCAT!!!hurray!!!"
she's not refering to any government school. v were still discussing THE STAR ACADEMY n ppl are still curious to know about any academy or related info.
anyways, i dun wanna mess with any1 on this forum, since this is the only forum i ever joined.
but since i m 1 of the oldest members here, this is my right to express my opinion.
i know ur hands are itching for it, u may now lock the topic :)

Reaction score
Have you seen all the other posts in that topic? They were way off-topic. Examples are following:

mista.lova.lova said:
mai aik kaam ki baat karnay kay liye apnay skool ki larki kay paas gaya to fsc walay koi 100 bachay mujay aisay dekh rehay thay k jaisay..... bas Allah maafi!! :p :p

mista.lova.lova said:
wtf.... they werent fone numbers man!! :p :p

mista.lova.lova said:
chapair khanay ka mood nai thaa mera after getting effed for 6 hrz study!! :|

mista.lova.lova said:
yeah!! beshak sagay behan bhai bhee hoon!! :p :p
thurki faisalabadiz.. :(

Just because you had it "Going On" with another member does not give you the right to ruin a thread.
The thread was posted in "International A And AS Level" section whereas you guys had made it look like a thread which belongs in the "General Chat" section.

You should be thankful that none of the Mods locked the thread 10-15 responses ago, moreover, no one was warned even though there was some use of Urdu, swearing and talks about girls.

As you've said, as being one of the oldest members of this forum, you should read the rules and abide by them more than anyone else.

If you still have any issues contact the Admin.

And as per your request ... Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.