• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Aga khan!! Advice needed

Reaction score
Hey i am just about to start my Alevels and wants to go in the medical field .Can somebody tell me the criteria how students are selected . ow much money is costed there and is there any scholarship type thing in Aga Khan

Reaction score
Hey i am just about to start my Alevels and wants to go in the medical field .Can somebody tell me the criteria how students are selected . ow much money is costed there and is there any scholarship type thing in Aga Khan

If you are only talking about AKU then at first there is a test (Somewhat like SAT 2) with from which candidates are shortlisted for interview.
Then it is the interview your grades your teachers recommendation and the certificates from various competitions and activities.

There are total of 100 seats. I dont exactly remember the cost. I think it is 8 Lakh per year including hostel.
They offer Financial Aid. Based on your financial needs and your assets like your property, income etc. It includes loan and some "free" aid.

Reaction score
If you are only talking about AKU then at first there is a test (Somewhat like SAT 2) with from which candidates are shortlisted for interview.
Then it is the interview your grades your teachers recommendation and the certificates from various competitions and activities.

There are total of 100 seats. I dont exactly remember the cost. I think it is 8 Lakh per year including hostel.
They offer Financial Aid. Based on your financial needs and your assets like your property, income etc. It includes loan and some "free" aid.
B ut is there is any criteria fro scholarship ?

Reaction score

r we suppose to do SAT ? If yes than 1 or 2

Reaction score
If you are Pakistani than no SAT needed.
They offer Financial Aid. Based on your financial needs and your assets like your property, income etc.
They ask for properties that your family own the cars that you have, your income, and everything else.

This is not SCHOLARSHIP. Its is not based on merit but on NEED.

Reaction score
If you are Pakistani than no SAT needed.
They offer Financial Aid. Based on your financial needs and your assets like your property, income etc.
They ask for properties that your family own the cars that you have, your income, and everything else.

This is not SCHOLARSHIP. Its is not based on merit but on NEED.
So if we have scored excellent grades or marks, doesnt they provide any free or partiall y free education?

Reaction score
i have done a levels too. I mean i have just gone to A2. I am an a2 overseas student but i am a pakistan. what is the criteria for admission for me? are usure we pakistanis dont neeed to give sat for admission in aga khan medical college?

Reaction score

no its 1o lakk per year.!