• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AMC Test (NET) 2013

If you got into all of these, where would you really go?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey all. :)

Those of you who have already appeared in the computer-based NET in Islamabad, please share any info about it that you have. Like the pattern, type of questions, the General Awareness section, how to carry out the test, any tips and tricks etc. :)

Tag those who you know took the test. :)
Gémeaux

Reaction score
The only tips and tricks I could give, would be about nail art, because the test went bad :p Nevertheless, after staring at the screen for Three hours (plus the extra ten minutes), I should remember something about it. I guess I remember around thirty mcqs which I shall post later in the day.
Oh and by the way, this link https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_6HAyk3rKBeSzVoVm9IVDFndlU/edit?pli=1 might come in useful for those looking for sample questions.

Reaction score
the general awareness questions arent much to worry about... there are just 10, and can be solved easily if read carefully

Reaction score
What are the sciences questions like? AL or FSc?
And in chemistry, do they ask more of organic chem, or physical chem?

Reaction score
What are the sciences questions like? AL or FSc?
And in chemistry, do they ask more of organic chem, or physical chem?
the contents of paper vary , a friend of mine didnt get any questions from organic and i got loads :confused: ... and ofcourse most of it is Fsc based

Reaction score
So I took the test. And it was all about crammed stuff. -_-

It's an art, I tell you, that the Paki uni's can successfully design MCQ papers that are NOT based on 'concepts'. -_-

I'll be posting questions that were in my test, if my memory works that is! :p

P.S I got 10/10 in Intelligence. :D