• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any blogger here??

Reaction score
Hi,
i have just started a blog about novels. i regularly upload novels on it but i am extremely new to blogs. Can anyone please guide me about increasing ratings and traffic on my blog. any help would be appreciated.......

Reaction score
Hi,
i have just started a blog about novels. i regularly upload novels on it but i am extremely new to blogs. Can anyone please guide me about increasing ratings and traffic on my blog. any help would be appreciated.......

I blog. Started blogging back in December'10-January'11.
The best way to increase traffic to your blog and bring in fellow bloggers is to stay active. Blog everyday. Discover new blogs everyday. Mix up with other bloggers. Eventually traffic to your blog will increase.

Golden rule: always keep your blog up-to-date.

Reaction score
I blog. Started blogging back in December'10-January'11.
The best way to increase traffic to your blog and bring in fellow bloggers is to stay active. Blog everyday. Discover new blogs everyday. Mix up with other bloggers. Eventually traffic to your blog will increase.

Golden rule: always keep your blog up-to-date.
i am worried that my novel links might be removed from media fire due to copyright :eek:

Reaction score
i am worried that my novel links might be removed from media fire due to copyright :eek:

So that's the thing.
If you really want to blog you should've thought about what content your blog will display. They won't be removed unless someone reports them to Wordpress. You can start all over again. Delete the novels. Write your own stuff. Reviews on different books maybe. Anything you like. After all it's your blog we're talking about. :).

Reaction score
So that's the thing.
If you really want to blog you should've thought about what content your blog will display. They won't be removed unless someone reports them to Wordpress. You can start all over again. Delete the novels. Write your own stuff. Reviews on different books maybe. Anything you like. After all it's your blog we're talking about. :).
well......thanks for telling. Now ill just hope no one is nasty and reports my blog. Btw i was wondering which novels to upload. Got any suggestions?

ktc

Reaction score
http://abetterworldharizan.blogspot.com/

You can try what I've done. The widgets and all.
Put a link in your signature everywhere, on all social sites you are. In your mails, etc.
Advertise on Facebook, preferably a page, which I haven't done yet cause I temporarily deactivated my account there. :p

Post good things. And check out the bloggers' help section.
Those were some pretty interesting blogs you got there :)

The last blog [FGM] was heart breaking and sadly very true!

Reaction score
Those were some pretty interesting blogs you got there :)

The last blog [FGM] was heart breaking and sadly very true!

So that anonymous visitor was you. :)

Thank you for taking the time to go through it. My blog is still in the process of growing though.
Yes, FGM was my first article. Sends a thrill to your spine, doesn't it. :)

ktc

Reaction score
So that anonymous visitor was you. :)

Thank you for taking the time to go through it. My blog is still in the process of growing though.
Yes, FGM was my first article. Sends a thrill to your spine, doesn't it. :)
Yup :D

You’re welcome.

You’ve got talent, Masha’Allah.

It sure does. The blog actually opens a lot of eyes. I didn’t know something like that was happening around the world. And now that I do; I really, really, really hope and pray someone puts an end to that horrifying, dreadful act.

Keep up the good work!

Reaction score
Yup :D

You’re welcome.

You’ve got talent, Masha’Allah.

It sure does. The blog actually opens a lot of eyes. I didn’t know something like that was happening around the world. And now that I do; I really, really, really hope and pray someone puts an end to that horrifying, dreadful act.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you. I really appreciate that you took some of your time to read the things I wish to spread. :)

Insha Allah. Everybody has his small role to play, and hopefully, if played well, that should make a big difference. :)

Reactions: ktc
Reaction score
I used to blog from December 2008 to around March 2009. I quit because I wasn't getting many page views/comments and thought I was basically wasting my time.

If you want more traffic, then yeah advertise as much as you can (without getting too annoying of course). Advertise your blog in your sig, on every social networking site/forum you visit, tell you friends, interact with other bloggers, etc. It's also important you put interesting stuff on your blog, not big walls of text that people won't bother reading.

Reaction score
Thank you. I really appreciate that you took some of your time to read the things I wish to spread. :)

Insha Allah. Everybody has his small role to play, and hopefully, if played well, that should make a big difference. :)
and here i am doing illegal work :D :eek: