• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANY PREDICTIONS!!!

Reaction score
HEY GUYS! I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME AND NOW LETS ALL SHARE OUR PREDICTIONS OR GUESSES FOR THE SAKE OF HELPING EACH OTHER OUT!ANY GUESSES FOR
CHEMISTRY,PHYSICS,ECONOMICS As.

Reaction score
in bio the practical P31 MIGHT be abt enzyme invertase and sucrose
so i believe it will be quite easy!

Reaction score
For chemistry and AS i expect them to bring out AS stuff again in A2 exams.. as they mentioned in the syllabus.. anywaiz who knows CIe might do reverse and give nthing related to AS this year...

Reaction score
For chemistry : 1 full ques from electrochemistry has higher chances, in applications, vr gonna get a DNA's ques, n 1 ques from green chemistry (remember, there is no ques from green chem in pasp papers yet, so higher chances...
For physics : i thnk, a ques about mass defect may come, n in applications, v havnt got that CT scanning numerical yet. Make sure u knw its basic concept.

Reaction score
will u plz elaborate what green chemistry is i havnt com across ny such thing in the booklet/

Reaction score
sustainable chem is the same thing
remember those 12 points
that products need to synthesized with maximum use of the material eg we need to make L isomer of Dopa

Reaction score
is electrochemistry important for As this year becuse i m thinking of not studying it.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Well no one is sure about that but leaving it would be really risky :!:

Reaction score
n make sure U've learnt those points with understanding...
im having a strong feeling, this 1 is cmin.
n my teacher also predicted the same, n his predictions have been very helpful for me in AS ;)

leaving the whole topic :-O
ur brave man... :/

Reaction score
DUDE! I CAN STUDY THE TOPIC ,ITS SMALL BUT SHOULD I DO IT BECAUSE THE PAST PAPER QS ON THAT TOPICS ARE RARELY SEEN AND ARE MOST OF THE TIMES QUITE EASY ! PLZ TELL IF I SHOULD STUDY THE TOPIC IN DETAIL OR NOT!!!!!

Reaction score
electrochemistry of AS shudnt do any problems, its nearly, of O levels. but still u shud go through it atleast once!

Sid

Reaction score
yes there are high chances for electrochemistry ques this tym round in chem p2..neither in jun nor in nov09 it appeared..:)

Reaction score
There is a ques in past pprs abt greeen chem.. i had one in mock.. it was abt some chemicals draining in river from factories.. and had this bar chart thing..