• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone have ICT paper 22 exam for 2012 ,urgently !!

Reaction score
my exam is 2moro ! so if any one have sf +exam or even some comments please post them here i will be grateful
thank u

Reaction score
Its against the rules to ask for the paper. Sorry! The boundaries might increase (which means its hard to get an A*) and you might even get an 'X' grade for either asking/giving away the questions.

Reaction score
i want it so bad... or if someone can simply tell us briefly about whats coming tomorrow ....

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Let me tell you what's coming tomorrow.....;)

Ok so first it's just a normal exam, similar to the previous ones you solved. It'll have a box on the top where you're supposed to write your full name..
below that there's a space for candidate number and center number..

below that paper name and code etc is written
and finally you have the instructions, which you have to read :p :ROFLMAO:

They'll give you the paper, you'll have carry out the above mentioned steps, and you'll have time for that, until they tell you to open the paper....

seriously, no point in knowing what exactly is there

Do 'your' best! That'd give you happiness and satisfaction! Prepare your best, and keep praying. May Allah reward you for that.

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Ok so first it's just a normal exam, similar to the previous ones you solved. It'll have a box on the top where you're supposed to write your full name..

They'll give you the paper, you'll have carry out the above mentioned steps, and you'll have time for that, until they tell you to open the paper....

Do 'your' best! That'd give you happiness and satisfaction! Prepare your best, and keep praying. May Allah reward you for that.
thanxxx man !! i dont know what i will do without that help thank u again

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

NO WAY! Seriously! T-T i might end up failing...............