• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anything you have to say about "Innocence of muslims"?

Reaction score
There has been such a dreadful video made, that replicates the enemies of the Prophet rather than the Prophet. Then why do you say it is the Prophet?
#Muslimsarenotterrorists,wearehumanbeingstoo

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
There has been such a dreadful video made, that replicates the enemies of the Prophet rather than the Prophet. Then why do you say it is the Prophet?
#Muslimsarenotterrorists,wearehumanbeingstoo
mind explaining what you mean to say...?

Reaction score
WHAT WE CAN DO EXCEPT BY PROTESTING AGAINST.........BOYCOTTING YOU
TUBE AND GOOGLE.........OR.....

View attachment 15588
I gave a thought to boycotting those sites, but later I thought that after certain days when I don't visit those sites, I am gonna swallow those sites I mean, I'll go into them as if its been ages. So how about we go to these sites but in a good way that will affect them eg. posting out videos that support the qualities of prophets, or posting Hadiths of the Prophets?

Reaction score
or posting Hadiths of the Prophets?
Asalam-o-Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!
o_O Ahadith are only from Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) not any other Prophet..I think you mis-typed..
I mean to say, we need to save the reputation of the Prophet.. by showing our strengths to such social siting networks..
They can say all they want...nothing is going to affect our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s reputation..
"The life of this world is made to seem fair to those who disbelieve, and they mock those who believe, and those who guard (against evil) shall be above them on the day of resurrection; and Allah gives means of subsistence to whom he pleases without measure." ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #212)

Why do we even bother caring?? Their mockery is neither going to benefit them nor is it going to affect our faith, our religion. Because you can't deny the truth just by scoffing at it. (I am oblivious to which film but I rather not know.) them saying (God forbid) harsh words concerning Rasulallah SAW isn't going to change the fact that he was the BEST of mankind...a man like no other...SubhanAllah!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I mean to say, we need to save the reputation of the Prophet.. by showing our strengths to such social siting networks..
yes, I think we should educate ppl about Islam... One of my favourite organizations. iERA. actually started a massive Dawah campaign in response to all that by the name of "Dont Shoot the Messenger - Dawah Day"
Details here:
http://www.justgiving.com/dstm

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!
o_O Ahadith are only from Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) not any other Prophet..I think you mis-typed..

They can say all they want...nothing is going to affect our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s reputation..
"The life of this world is made to seem fair to those who disbelieve, and they mock those who believe, and those who guard (against evil) shall be above them on the day of resurrection; and Allah gives means of subsistence to whom he pleases without measure." ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #212)

Why do we even bother caring?? Their mockery is neither going to benefit them nor is it going to affect our faith, our religion. Because you can't deny the truth just by scoffing at it. (I am oblivious to which film but I rather not know.) them saying (God forbid) harsh words concerning Rasulallah SAW isn't going to change the fact that he was the BEST of mankind...a man like no other...SubhanAllah!
Urm, what I meant was the sayings that refer to the Holy Prophet, because the Holy Prophet never praised himself. and we've got his companions who have described him for us, so I meant sayings about the Prophets :) Thamks for correcting me

Reaction score
0.jpg

May Allah give a severe punishment to those who dare to insult islam and our beloved prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
our strength is growing all over the world, Allah the all knowing,the all seeing, can see the anger on muslims countries all over the world, he sees our strength and it is so powerful that these people shall regret for insulting our beloved prophet

and if they knew our prophet then they would have never insulted him, they would grow to love him and honor him....we are Muslims we stand together and our strength will be infuenced by countries all over the world and this wiill end war.... the dis believers dare to insult our prophet and carry such lies and mocking him.

They shall be punished for insulting our beloved prophet and a time will come when they begin to see ISlam as the true religion, they will open their eyes and see the rage of Allah and then they will fear Allah. Such mockery as angered Muslims all over the world and this shows that we are strong and powerful enough to scare away such awful people.
bart-simpson-islam-peace.png

soon they will realize their major bad sin and they will soon regret for they will face a severe punishment for angering Allah and insulting our religion and our Holy prophet (peace be upon him)
it breakes my heart to see the whole world falling apart,war after war, May peace to the world return once again, and an epiphany will seek these non-belivers and they will soon realize the true beauty of islam :( May Allah help these people

MakePeace%2Bcopy-767021.jpg

Reactions: Z.S