• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT Practical May/June 2014 Paper 4

Reaction score
Guys the exam is from 10th - 16th so anyone taking the exam on the 10th will have to do it nice and squeaky clean I'm afraid :p

Reaction score
oh no i was talking about the previous papers markschemes. my paper is also on 10th =P
yh i get ur point.....mine is also on the 10th april....thats true, the previous papers markscheme doesnt help....pls have u solves the past paper may-june 2013 paper 4,....if u have solved it...can u pls explain it on the procedures of solving the questions....pls email the answers to [email protected]

Reaction score
I have a doubt in this for Task 3 ,how will we create the query ,I relate the fields but no data comes.plz help

Attachments

• 9713_w12_qp_4.pdf
    121.8 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
yh i get ur point.....mine is also on the 10th april....thats true, the previous papers markscheme doesnt help....pls have u solves the past paper may-june 2013 paper 4,....if u have solved it...can u pls explain it on the procedures of solving the questions....pls email the answers to [email protected]
Could you maybe help us out?
Any help will be appreciated.
Either inbox or mail at [email protected]