• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applying for medical in Lahore,Pak.

Reaction score
I an an A level student studying in Saudi Arabia. i need to know the requirments, entrance test details, best/internationally recognised universities to go into medical in lahore. Especially the syllabus/criteria and date for the entrance test and if i need to join any academies to prepare for it or not.

Reaction score
I guess all the medical universities in lahore are globally recogonized...it all depends in ur olvls and alvls grades ....:)

Reaction score
I an an A level student studying in Saudi Arabia. i need to know the requirments, entrance test details, best/internationally recognised universities to go into medical in lahore. Especially the syllabus/criteria and date for the entrance test and if i need to join any academies to prepare for it or not.
Well regearding the entrance test..KIPS academy is the best and that too if u go to lahore asap after giving ur alvls exams ..
Date for UHS entry test every year is late september..or somewhere in september ..not exaclty sure...
The syllabus for MCAT is on their website..

Reaction score
Well regearding the entrance test..KIPS academy is the best and that too if u go to lahore asap after giving ur alvls exams ..
Date for UHS entry test every year is late september..or somewhere in september ..not exaclty sure...
The syllabus for MCAT is on their website..

Alright thanks for all that i'll check it out sometime.

Reaction score
Alright thanks for all that i'll check it out sometime.
Welcome..
Check put as manu posts u can on this website regarding MCAT you will get ample resource materials and information regarding academies revision books as well ...chck out uhs mcat all resources ...:)

Reaction score
there are many good medical colleges in lahore but you have to get good marks in uhs entry test to get admission and for admission minimum eligibility is 60% marks set by pmdc mcat is not that tough just read your books carefully and it will do academies are not essential just join test session for practice i myself got 902 marks in mcat

Reaction score
there are many good medical colleges in lahore but you have to get good marks in uhs entry test to get admission and for admission minimum eligibility is 60% marks set by pmdc mcat is not that tough just read your books carefully and it will do academies are not essential just join test session for practice i myself got 902 marks in mcat

Ok thanks btw i do know there are only MCQs but what subjects do we have to give and what is the total marks?

Reaction score
Welcome..
Check put as manu posts u can on this website regarding MCAT you will get ample resource materials and information regarding academies revision books as well ...chck out uhs mcat all resources ...:)

Ok will do, thanks.

Reaction score
Ok thanks btw i do know there are only MCQs but what subjects do we have to give and what is the total marks?
Biology chemistry physics and english ..
88 bio questions 58 chemistry and 44 physics..30 english
Each correct answer scores 5 marks...so total 1100 marks.
Study from the fsc books...read carefully.

Reaction score
i applied in punjab government medical colleges my aggregate was almost 83% but merit got higher so didnt got admission so i am repiting
Same here..:) my aggregate waz 79.23% jst bocz of olvls ..do u have any idea whther the ibccmpeople will accept olvls after alvls or with the same date mention on the certificate..fr eg:- june 2013?? :(

Reaction score
but it accounts only for 10%
No it does does not...once u give ur certificate for equivalance they addup all of ur olvl marks to alvls..i got good grades in alvls but didnt know tht olvls wouldmcount so much in pakistan..:( * sigh*

Reaction score
No it does does not...once u give ur certificate for equivalance they addup all of ur olvl marks to alvls..i got good grades in alvls but didnt know tht olvls wouldmcount so much in pakistan..:( * sigh*
our matric acouts for only 10%

Reaction score
badfor you i guess but you can get by scoring high in entrance test