• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Biology 33 2015 M/J

Reaction score
Here, you are allowed to post guess paper of the upcoming Biology practcail 2015 M/j session. Feel free to share and let others know too :)

Reaction score
it will be based upon the turgidity of a slice of a potato after you place it in a dilute solution and then in a concentrated solution, more like dilution .. you will have too make solutions of different concentrations, you 'll have to measure the length of the potato strip or slice after carrying out the experiment with each solution that you will make !! revise this from the o level coarse book ...

Reaction score
Here, you are allowed to post guess paper of the upcoming Biology practcail 2015 M/j session. Feel free to share and let others know too :)

lstn, what i know about zone 3 or to b accurate in my school, the questions will be based upon Starch and Benedict's Test and Magnification..
We haven't got anything related to yeast in the ir report

Reaction score
lstn, what i know about zone 3 or to b accurate in my school, the questions will be based upon Starch and Benedict's Test and Magnification..
We haven't got anything related to yeast in the ir report
Have you seen the ir?