• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bad O'level result

Reaction score
I got bad grades in O'levels, 1a(pkstudy),1b(urdu),5c,1e. should i give repeat in Oct/Noc or should i move on and try hard in alevels.
How much Olevel grades matter when applying to a good uni in canada or pk? what if my olevels are grade are bad and alevels grade are good? pls help :(

When you will get your equivalence from IBCC for A Levels, your O Levels results are counted. So you need to have good good O Levels results to get in a good university in Pakistan. Even if you want to apply outside of Pakistan, they will still look at your O Level grades.

I really think you should go for a repeat.

Reaction score
i guess you should repeat cuz Alevels are way harder...and more detailed and A level schools or collages require at least Bs in the subject you are taking...so i guess you should..just an opinion and gooddd luckkkkkkk :)

Reaction score
Should i repeat ALL subjects or in which i got bad grades like 4c n 1e?
Repeat the one with the E for sure. You might want to repeat all of the ones where you have a C but if you feel like that would be a big burden, only do some of the "easier" ones. Having one or two Cs in your result won't look too bad. You obviously don't need to repeat the ones where you got an A or B.

A good O-level result definitely matters when you apply to any college or university in Pakistan. They don't care that much about it in the US, though.

Reaction score
repeat the ones which you will take in A levels and try to score atleast Bs thats what you require to et in any Alevel school :) inshaAllah you will do good

Reaction score
i got C in chemistry and D in English as a second language and the other subjects are A B . should i repeat this 2 or try hard for a levels. pls anybody help me i am running short in time and alevels are near

Reaction score
i got C in chemistry and D in English as a second language and the other subjects are A B . should i repeat this 2 or try hard for a levels. pls anybody help me i am running short in time and alevels are near
retake English and chem i guess....n if u think u have enuf time, maybe one sub which has a B in it too?