• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio paper 31

How did u find the paper?

• Too easy dude! ;)

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • Not difficult and not too easy :/

Votes: 67 59.3%
  • DIFFICULT! :(

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
it was good,what did you write for the question in which they asked about mammals living cold water?

Reaction score
i wrote about the homeostasis thing aswell but im not sure about my answer.

Reaction score
yeah, same. i wrote about thermoregulation and all that... i think i even wrote about vasoconstriction but I'm not sure if thats correct. oh and btw, what did you guys write for the question on the last page when it asked 2 reasons why the plant yields decreased?

Reaction score
i)loss of nutrients....erosion
ii)no/less water held/absorbed by plant

Reaction score
i wrote soil erosion and the soil will be lose so major crops wont grow.

Reaction score
it was good,what did you write for the question in which they asked about mammals living cold water?
yeah we had to write that they r warm blooded and the ways by which they achieve a warm internal conditions and in the end I wrote that the enzyme get the best temp. to work so the mammals can maintain the metabolic activities and can move :)

Reaction score
yeah we had to write that they r warm blooded and the ways by which they achieve a warm internal conditions and in the end I wrote that the enzyme get the best temp. to work so the mammals can maintain the metabolic activities and can move :)
Also wat U wrote for the graph question last part...which says how u know there r two enzymes??

Reaction score
You can write:
1. Fur maintains the internal temperature.
2. Vasoconstriction
3. Regular movements in water that releases energy by aerobic respiration.

Reaction score
You can write:
1. Fur maintains the internal temperature.
2. Vasoconstriction
3. Regular movements in water that releases energy by aerobic respiration.
I didnt write pt. 3 but i wrote abt shivering will i get the marks? P.S it was for 4 marks rt?

Reaction score
I didnt write pt. 3 but i wrote abt shivering will i get the marks? P.S it was for 4 marks rt?
Shivering. I don't mammals shiver in water. You can write shivering, if you stated that muscles contract and move their bodies frequently energy is released that warms the body. I don't think marks will be lost.

Reaction score
For the 2 enzymes I wrote the enzyme at ph 5 works best after 12 days and the one at ph8 works after 15 days the best.

Reaction score
for the ph 5 it was clear for ph8 i wrote that it doesn't gget denatured and works best at ph8 where the ph 5 one works best in acidic conditions