• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

break-ups

Reaction score
i called cie they told me to contact british council . british council at first denied denied then they said there's a way email us ur information and ur results we will give u split result asap lets see fingers crossed

Reaction score
I got a an A in physics AS,my breakups were A in p1 and p2 and a E in practical. Can I by any chance get an A* as an overall grade?by acing the p4?

Reaction score
i called cie they told me to contact british council . british council at first denied denied then they said there's a way email us ur information and ur results we will give u split result asap lets see fingers crossed
I want to do that too help me

Reaction score
I want to do that too help me
told yea email them at britishcouncil.org.pk attach ur results give them ur unique reference id ur candidate number name city centre no and so on they will reply u after 3 working days

Reaction score
I got a an A in physics AS,my breakups were A in p1 and p2 and a E in practical. Can I by any chance get an A* as an overall grade?by acing the p4?
yea u might just end up with this
just work hard A+A is A* so u will get it dont worry just work hard or i shall say work smart not hard