• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bsc Economics

Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone tell me some good university for Bsc economics? I have already applied to Lums but havent received any acceptance or rejection so far. Some of my friend suggested me FC college. So anyone got an idea about it whether its good or not?

Reaction score
im a pre - engg student, can i apply for bsc economics in LSE too, if so what comes in the test ?

Reaction score
im a pre - engg student, can i apply for bsc economics in LSE too, if so what comes in the test ?
Lahore School of Economics?
you will be needing Olevels 6 subjects with minimum 3bs and Alevels with the average of 3 cs in principal subjects.

Reaction score
yup you can . it is my sec priority if in my A2 i am not able to cope up with science :D
Lahore School of Economics?
you will be needing Olevels 6 subjects with minimum 3bs and Alevels with the average of 3 cs in principal subjects.
she wants wants on the test not requirements -_-

Reaction score
yup you can . it is my sec priority if in my A2 i am not able to cope up with science :D

she wants wants on the test not requirements -_-

That was the answer; i guess; she can't apply if she didn't pass 3 economics related subjects.
I m not 100% sure; might be wrong.

Reaction score
That was the answer; i guess; she can't apply if she didn't pass 3 economics related subjects.
I m not 100% sure; might be wrong.
oh shit havent taken ANY buissiness subs, but got straight A* in sciences////i am still wondering what they give in test ?