• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business, Economics and Mathematics. Will it count as complete A levels?

Reaction score
Hello guys. A student of mine is taking these 3 subjects for her alevels. I've heard that Business and economics when taken together have half credit. So my question is that will taking the 3 subjects: Business, economics and mathematics count as complete alevels? Will a student taking these subs be considered an Alevel graduate by uniuversities?

P.S. She aims to apply to foreign universities in the Business/Management/Communication streams.

Reaction score
and if you are ever unsure or do not understand something, just email those governing bodies/universities/boards usually you will get a response

Reaction score
Reading through major universities guidelines,
Economics and business have full individual credits unless taken along with 'ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS STUDIES' which is a separate subject. Business though is in Z level (secretly unaccredited) list of some top unis..

I am giving these exact same subs this November and moving to us next year...