• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BUSINESS STUDIES!!!

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some realy good business studies tips? im having trouble doing the papers and often get stuck on some questions especially in Paper 2

Reaction score
The only tip that actually works in the business studies paper is:
1. Imagine- put yourself in the place of whomsoever is in the question. Once you do that u are most likely to nail any question in any form especially for paper 2. I am no genius but this really does help given that you hace covered the topics well.
Sometime CIE wants to test your ur understanding not your memory.....so if your answer stands out , they may give a lump score.
And tip includes believe in urself..believe you can do it and remember every person has their flaws dobt expect to be perfect. You might not know everything but you should know enough..

Wheewww.. long msg but i can still go on so if you need me to type mpre i can :p
Also, i m giving business myself, if you need any help just holler.

Reaction score
*phew* I am glad I could help.......n don't worry if the paper is tough (which it won't be) I m going down wid u :p

Reaction score
Lets all pray for the safety of the talents and reputation in this exam :D

Reaction score
English and business this session
Ict and maths in october
Eco and accounts next year
All in Dubai
U??? In school??

Reaction score
im giving business accounts chemistry and maths this may from Saudi as a private student
i alredy gave Physics English Bio Ict in October november last year i got 3A* nd 1 A

Reaction score
im giving business accounts chemistry and maths this may from Saudi as a private student
i alredy gave Physics English Bio Ict in October november last year i got 3A* nd 1 A
how was ICT??? I mean I heard the new syllabus was hard

Reaction score
thats the one i got a in
the practical was easy like the normal ones but i think that one or two of the questions in the paper was hard
CAN U help me wit the exchange rate
i cant understand if the exchange rate depreciates then u an buy less of the currency or the opposite?

Reaction score
Yes sure

Imagine the situation and put urself as the business man and den all will be as easy as cake
When ER depreciates then it but less of other countries thts because its value has fallen
When it appreciates , their value is high so they can buy more of other currencies
Imagine 2 people: 1 british with pounds and the other asian with rupee
Each have 50 of their currency( 50 pounds and 50 rupees)
Which will be able to buy more things??? And why????