• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cant Login to the cie results website! Help!

Did you experienced this problem?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey so i got my username and password and i m 100% sure that they are correct but when i try to login then it doesnt login and says that either check the details again or to try later because of traffic but i had tried many several times uptill now!! :'( I tried even with capslock and without capslock too but no luck! Please help! :) And also tell if you had faced this problem also or not! :)

Reaction score
Hey so i got my username and password and i m 100% sure that they are correct but when i try to login then it doesnt login and says that either check the details again or to try later because of traffic but i had tried many several times uptill now!! :'( I tried even with capslock and without capslock too but no luck! Please help! :) And also tell if you had faced this problem also or not! :)

have the same exact problem :( i hope some can help us :'(