• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY PAPER 34 On 31st MAY

Reaction score
Discuss anything to do with chem practical 34 which will be on 31st may over here. It's relatively safer to say that Titration WILL be there cos CIE examiners haven't lost their minds.......yet.

Reaction score
Discuss anything to do with chem practical 34 which will be on 31st may over here. It's relatively safer to say that Titration WILL be there cos CIE examiners haven't lost their minds.......yet.
But what do you mean about titratration ?

Reaction score
What i know from my teachers is that the exam will be as close as s14 p33

Reaction score
And for other question. Enthalpy Change; Magnesium Ring in HCl, Table: Temperature with respect to Time. And Graph. 24marks, No titration this year

Reaction score
Are these predictions reliable? Cos some people in our country from different schools have received pre-release materials. My school is not giving :(

Reaction score
Ok so things are starting to add up thanks to collective effort from all of you.

1) 50% safe to say that there will be no Titration
2) There will be an enthalpy change question involving Mg and HCl
3) Still awaiting Hassan's further input on qualitative analysis

Reaction score
Ok so things are starting to add up thanks to collective effort from all of you.

1) 50% safe to say that there will be no Titration
2) There will be an enthalpy change question involving Mg and HCl
3) Still awaiting Hassan's further input on qualitative analysis
I am pretty sure there will be a titration question because this the only question where student score full marks. Mr hassan clearly said its just a prediction or a rumor ill even confirm it more with my chem teacher in a few days

Reaction score
Well my teacher is supervisor in a school, i would not quote his name, he said he know IR report from 1`st of May, he said i cant tell you anything but he said i can confirm the enthalpy change question (i mean a huge question) and he also said there is no titration, but still guys dont take a risk do on your own preparation, Go through Febururay march 2016 paper having Mg and HCl

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well only examiners knows the question paper, so i cant tell you much on qualitative analysis, but yes H2O2 is coming, starch may be coming too

Reaction score
anyone got any notes or tips?? all my papers went well just p34 i got 4 days to prep :p i will go through these guesses of course but do not want to be depending on them.