• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I'm sitting for chemistry extended paper 3 and 1 variant 2. I'd be glad to help anybody with any topic.

Reaction score
How do you'll think the papers will be? Im giving 12 and 32...
12 will be easy as this year all MCQs are damn easy but 32 will be a bit hard and lengthy if chem paper follows the same trend of all oct nov 15 papers. Good luck to you! how was your physics paper?

Reaction score
12 will be easy as this year all MCQs are damn easy but 32 will be a bit hard and lengthy if chem paper follows the same trend of all oct nov 15 papers. Good luck to you! how was your physics paper?
My physics P1 went well it was verryy eassyyy! P3 was like okay okay good kind.... i dunno how to describe it...... wbu? how ws ur physics?

Reaction score
My physics P1 went well it was verryy eassyyy! P3 was like okay okay good kind.... i dunno how to describe it...... wbu? how ws ur physics?
Very bad . P1 was awesome though. P3 was hopeless. What are you expecting i mean which grade and do u thiink grade threshold will be low

Reaction score
Very bad . P1 was awesome though. P3 was hopeless. What are you expecting i mean which grade and do u thiink grade threshold will be low
If everyone's paper went like ours, then the grade thresholds will be low otherwise we'll just need to wait and see x_x

How much i get depends on the gt ^^
I think a higher A or A*?

What about u? How much do u think u'll get? How did ur friends' papers go?

Reaction score
It ends at 1:00 pm but usually it ends at 1:15 it depends on the arrangement, I will be in home at about 1:45 or 1:50, the british council calculated it so accurately so that no one gets the time to help others, as i think by 1:45 you must be in your hall!! good luckk
Yupp that's there.....
Good luck to you too!

Reaction score
Most people's papers weren't that good. Same here hoping for the same grades. Its a shame you know all year long you top in physics and I've never got anything less than a 150/160. And now i am so scared. How did your friends' paper go?

Reaction score
IGCSE 2016 STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.facebook.com/IGCSE2016
This is gonna lead u to ur A*
it offers:
1.Books
2.ALL Past Papers
3.Revision notes
4.Revision Checklists
PLUS
5.Some extra resources with similar IG questions like Edexcel and O level
6.Power points interaction Slides
7.Quick Revision
8.CLASSIFIED (TOPICAL) Past Papers