• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry practical 33 guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
first question of titration which will require dilution of 250 cm3 .........
second question of enthalpy change in which different amount of HCl would be added and then a graph would be made.....
third question in of test of ions ......we will have to add a very small measure of solid in a boiling tube then HNO3 would be added.......then take a sample of solution and perform tests with NaOH and NH3......and another solution will also be given.......possible ions which may be asked: carbonate, nitrate, nitrite, sulfate, sulphite, bromide, zinc..........

Attachments

• 1 001.jpg
    1 001.jpg
    642.8 KB · Views: 319
  • 2 001.jpg
    2 001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 271
  • 3 001.jpg
    3 001.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 263
  • 4 001.jpg
    4 001.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 243
Reaction score
For plotting temperature cahnge against moles of sodium hydroxide... which axis is temperature and which is NAOH?
Also will the moels of NAOH be given or will we have to calculate?

Reaction score
INDEPENDENT VARIABLE i.e volume of NaOH on x axis while dependent variable i.e temperature change on y axis.

This guess paper matches perfectly with what i 've been hearing too so wouldnt bet against it.

Reaction score
are you telling us the ''pattern'' or this is going t be the exact paper?

Reaction score
second question of enthalpy change in which different amount of HCl would be added and then a graph would be made.....
third question in of test of ions ......we will have to add a very small measure of solid in a boiling tube then HNO3 would be added.......then take a sample of solution and perform tests with NaOH and NH3......and another solution will also be given.......possible ions which may be asked: carbonate, nitrate, nitrite, sulfate, sulphite, bromide, zinc..........
but this is an October November 2006 paper...what are you trying to pull here???

Reaction score
one ov my friend is studying in Roots Islamabad........coz roots center hai cambridge ka and udhar confidential instructions practicals ka ajati hain......so unkay teachers na unhay un confidential instructions ka hisab sa practical perform karva dia...... us na hamaray sir ko btaya ka ya ya practical karvaya so hamaray sir na un guesses ka hisab sa sb sa ziada miltay jultay questions ko past papers main sa combine kea and aik paper bnaya and aj hamain perform karvaya.........the source is authentic but still guess hai.........

Reaction score
osama 're you from faislabad?

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how will we draw two straight lines for neutralization end point?

Status
Not open for further replies.