• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE examination Timetable: June 2014

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum wr wb...
As the exams are near, you might be looking up for the timetables. So see below, to find out how to get them!
All Cambridge Schools are allocated to one of six administrative zones. Each zone has a specific timetable (available to download below).

Click here to find out which zone you are in, and then accordingly download that zone's timetable.
Below are the May/June 2014 timetables for all the zones.
  • Right-click and save the file, or just click directly to open it in your browser window!
Be careful, while choosing which zone timetable to download. Follow the link given above to find your zone.
Good Luck preparing! (y)
May Allah s.w.t give us all success in this world as well as the HereAfter. Aameen!
Regards,
Alternative to XPFMember :p

Reaction score
hi thnx for uploading but i have a problem i cant find urdu paper 1 and 2 on this date sheet im in olevls kindly help

Reaction score
Well this timetable is the most devilous, nefarious and satanic one ever made
I have reasons to believe it was made by Satan himself
I fail to imagine how possibly could it be any worse
So many papers on the same day and in the same session !!!! :eek::cry:

Reaction score
what's the zone for saudi arabia?
my friends said the first paper is math, but according to zone 3, the first paper is bio. so I'm a little confused

Reaction score
Well this timetable is the most devilous, nefarious and satanic one ever made
I have reasons to believe it was made by Satan himself
I fail to imagine how possibly could it be any worse
So many papers on the same day and in the same session !!!! :eek::cry:
no use for crying over spilt milk :p

Reaction score
the time table started out very relaxed and great but somewhere in the middle in took a wrong turn towards clash papers and than back to back papers and ended in Economics paper 2 and Sociology paper 2 being taken on the same day!!:(:(:(

this is for sure Karma as last year I was bugging my friends who had clash papers!!:p :'(