• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE website!!

Reaction score
Guys i just need help,,can we make our own account on CIE website cuz my school didn't made one for me.....

Reaction score
You mean the online results...all schools give it after the 15th this month, so go and ask for the password...and lol you can't make a account like that, it's no Facebook :p

Reaction score
You mean the online results...all schools give it after the 15th this month, so go and ask for the password...and lol you can't make a account like that, it's no Facebook :p
Thanks i was just confirming.... :)

Reaction score
Man i need help.... I have sent my islamiat paper for rechecking and got an A grade... My school just gave me my DMC.... I have given the fee refund application but it is been 2 months and there is no reply from british council... They didnt even gave me my new CERTIFICATE YET!!!

Reaction score
I can't help you in that problem though...tell ya parents to go and complain to school, they should be responsible and then they will try to fix it....that's the best way

Reaction score
Man i need help.... I have sent my islamiat paper for rechecking and got an A grade... My school just gave me my DMC.... I have given the fee refund application but it is been 2 months and there is no reply from british council... They didnt even gave me my new CERTIFICATE YET!!!
u need to ask the tchr in ur skool who deals wid all the things related to British Council. every school has that tchr or administrator. the one who sends entries and giv u all the info abt CIE.

Reaction score
u need to ask the tchr in ur skool who deals wid all the things related to British Council. every school has that tchr or administrator. the one who sends entries and giv u all the info abt CIE.
Thanks for the rply