• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Clean and green environment actions

Reaction score
Hello friends,after knowing the causes of climate change are i have been forced to to come up with some initiatives on how to put an end to this.One way is by the maintenance of a clean and green environment.This is not time to start pointing fingers at each other on who should improve the environment but rather time to take responsility for our actions and do the right thing.If interested and you want more information on this,please like my facebook page "clean and green Zambia campaign".

Reaction score
Hello friends,after knowing the causes of climate change are i have been forced to to come up with some initiatives on how to put an end to this.One way is by the maintenance of a clean and green environment.This is not time to start pointing fingers at each other on who should improve the environment but rather time to take responsility for our actions and do the right thing.If interested and you want more information on this,please like my facebook page "clean and green Zambia campaign".
May I know something more?