• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer ATC Upcoming Case Study

Reaction score
My teacher told me that CIE tell us about which kind of system will be there in case study. my teacher has left the city and i m doing it without any one's help. so i don't know anything. please tell me if there are some news. I don't know anything. i m just reading book and doing past papers hoping it will suffice.

Reaction score
My teacher told me that CIE tell us about which kind of system will be there in case study. my teacher has left the city and i m doing it without any one's help. so i don't know anything. please tell me if there are some news. I don't know anything. i m just reading book and doing past papers hoping it will suffice.
It will be release in April. Just Wait! If I get to know than I will Surely tell u .

Reaction score
it mostly comes around the end of march, waiting for it too.
Ps do the past papers of atc, almost 75 % gets repeated every year