• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES ATC TOPIC RELEASED !!!

Do you think the system refers to a travel agency's pre made , no changes packages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
After "Stock Management and Control" being the topic of the last 3 paper 3's (and literally starring them by having identical questions) , this year our "fortunate" batch appearing in May/2012 has been assigned the topic

"HOLIDAY ACTIVITY BOOKING SYSTEM USING A DATABASE"
so this thread is open to discussion on the topic for all those who are going to appear this year. So any resources people??? By the way can anyone post a system flowchart for this topic based on assumption of the scenario, it would really be a great help. Any ideas?

Reaction score
hy.! it helped Alot..thnks..!! but plz tell how we have to design the web page in ATC paper 3..!!

Reaction score
I have already made and submitted my project but as ATC is very easy, I would like to share a few tips.
It's just like making a project. A scenario would be given to you people and all you have to do is to computerize it. :)
The questions come how? The same way we did it in Computer Project. Just tell the steps that are involved, like for e.g: How to build forms, tables and queries etc. Or the use of primary key, to make menus and stuff. As your senario focuses on Database so many of you might choose Ms.Access for it. Just solve the past paper and if you guys encounter any problem then post it here. I would help. :)

Reaction score
hy.! it helped Alot..thnks..!! but plz tell how we have to design the web page in ATC paper 3..!!
What exactly do you mean ?? By the way we should expect a lot of questions on database this time .. regarding the website do you believe the layout of the page ..if so let me know so i can give u a list e.g hot spots, currency converters, credit card form et.

Reaction score
i mean that in the oct/nov 2011 paper there was a question regarding the designing of a web page..!! i mean how to answer that question nd secondly what can be the flowchart for this scenario ..!

Reaction score
i mean that in the oct/nov 2011 paper there was a question regarding the designing of a web page..!! i mean how to answer that question nd secondly what can be the flowchart for this scenario ..!
Flow chart... no idea .. i need help in it to .. i've heard we might get a data flow diagram . Features should br
  • Hot spots to show resorts
  • Currency converter
  • Search engine
  • Credit card info form
  • Special offers
  • Contact us
  • A hyperlink to a calender

Reaction score
What data would be stored in the tables? Data dictionary anyone ???

Reaction score
Flow chart... no idea .. i need help in it to .. i've heard we might get a data flow diagram . Features should br
  • Hot spots to show resorts
  • Currency converter
  • Search engine
  • Credit card info form
  • Special offers
  • Contact us
  • A hyperlink to a calender

these features are for the web page..? nd how to design the data flow diagram for this scenario..!

Reaction score
Firstly..thanks brother for the great info.
I never heard about schools getting info before...nd we were told that topic was always surprise..

Reaction score
I have already made and submitted my project but as ATC is very easy, I would like to share a few tips.
It's just like making a project. A scenario would be given to you people and all you have to do is to computerize it. :)
The questions come how? The same way we did it in Computer Project. Just tell the steps that are involved, like for e.g: How to build forms, tables and queries etc. Or the use of primary key, to make menus and stuff. As your senario focuses on Database so many of you might choose Ms.Access for it. Just solve the past paper and if you guys encounter any problem then post it here. I would help. :)
can you please send me a detailed flow chart