• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Confusion regarding alevels subjects selection

Reaction score
So i got 6a*s and 2as in my olevels examinations,a*s in sciences,maths,pakstd and urdu.Now i am in a hell of a confusion regarding selection of alevels subjects.Tbh i don't like science at all except chemistry and neither do i like maths.I would take bio over maths all day but the thing that scares me to go with medical is the entry test and how high the merit is.I loathe maths otherwise engineering would have been my choice.Now i thought if going with eco,acc,b.std,law in a levels but would it difficult for me to start for business subjects as i have to start studying them from scratch?
I have to give a.s ib m/j 17.Please give me suggestions.

Reaction score
So i got 6a*s and 2as in my olevels examinations,a*s in sciences,maths,pakstd and urdu.Now i am in a hell of a confusion regarding selection of alevels subjects.Tbh i don't like science at all except chemistry and neither do i like maths.I would take bio over maths all day but the thing that scares me to go with medical is the entry test and how high the merit is.I loathe maths otherwise engineering would have been my choice.Now i thought if going with eco,acc,b.std,law in a levels but would it difficult for me to start for business subjects as i have to start studying them from scratch?
I have to give a.s ib m/j 17.Please give me suggestions.

Well as the syllabus of A levels Says "No prior learning is required" for all the subjects you chose so you are good to go.And more importantly you should choose subjects in which your INTREST lies Cuz that's what A levels about.

p.s do check first by reading syllabusses of your subjects or it would be better if you read some chapters first so that you have an idea what you are going to study later and ASK YOUR SELF WOULD YOU LIKE TO STUDY ? AND IS IT REALLY INTERESTING TO YOU?