• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Contribute Event Plan

Reaction score
Hey! Everyone. I was looking forward to plan an event with a society named "Go green Society" I have some budget with me and I just need some ideas to implement them in event. Ideas can be of like that what event should it be about? If on society cause then on what cause it needs to be served and how? You all are requested to kindly help out by giving your valued opinions. I wish to select one or few of the best ideas and to implement it in my university. I will be sending you the coverage; if possible. Regards

Reaction score
It can be on making our surrounding better. Promoting people to put bins or hang rubbish shoppers outside their homes so that people can be aware-d that they need to throw the rubbish in those bags...
like in most case scenarios ... Maids often throw leftover food near people homes just to get rid of it.. so it pollutes our surrounding...

People can plant trees,flowers,any thing because they visually looks appealing to the eyes and it can be a counter back to the Co2 emitted from vehicles and factories...

This is one idea you can implement .

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is the most general idea. Which almost every year is implemented. We shall be implementing it again this year. Still Can't we think of anything new? So that we can serve the society in a new way? As people coordinating with us is a bit bored with these ideas. They expect a change in activities. If it can be implemented?

Reaction score
Make use of science *geeky stuff* to help reduce pollution. Being in IBA doesn't mean you cannot find "Totkaaas" for cleaning the surrounding. :)

Reaction score
It can be on making our surrounding better. Promoting people to put bins or hang rubbish shoppers outside their homes so that people can be aware-d that they need to throw the rubbish in those bags...
like in most case scenarios ... Maids often throw leftover food near people homes just to get rid of it.. so it pollutes our surrounding...

People can plant trees,flowers,any thing because they visually looks appealing to the eyes and it can be a counter back to the Co2 emitted from vehicles and factories...

This is one idea you can implement .
This is the most general idea. Which almost every year is implemented. We shall be implementing it again this year. Still Can't we think of anything new? So that we can serve the society in a new way? As people coordinating with us is a bit bored with these ideas. They expect a change in activities. If it can be implemented?
Mustafa's idea was common but never been followed by anyone. Rarely. Once or twice, that's it. Think something like it should be cool with everyone, the task should be done with great pleasure and extreme joy, plan something like this and planting trees along with this will go great, 1 for a day n such stuffs I use to do it over here and yes your involvement is must, it will be dependent on how much you are active so work on that skills.
Make use of science *geeky stuff* to help reduce pollution. Being in IBA doesn't mean you cannot find "Totkaaas" for cleaning the surrounding. :)
Yeap, use technology. That's what I meant, usage of technology and gadgets will work more better. Recycling the things can also be added for the touch up thingy. This is just some ideas plant out and fix them yourself and do something fantastic. :) All the best.

Reaction score
What about planting trees to reduce the increasing amount of CO2 which causes global warming , ice burgs to melt and sea level to rise up .
Or making new uses out of the trash in the dust bin , it can seriously help since within a small period of time people can make us eof their trash instead of throwing them and polluting the environment .