• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cricket Worldcup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, SO WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS & THOUGHTS FOR THE CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011? WHICH TEAMS ARE YOUR FAVORITES ?

Reaction score
Pakistan gonna win the worldcup (Inshallah), the most unpredictable side with some great players like Shoaib Akhter (speedster rawalpindi express the fast n furious bowler)
, Afridi and Razzak with phenomenal hitting power and they can change the game so quickly, Experience of Misbah and Younis Khan and with some young fresh talent like Ahmed Shehzad, M.Hafeez. Pakistan is looking in good shape and the team players gel well so good luck Pakistan!!!

Reaction score
PAKISTAN TEAM FOR WORLD CUP 2011

Squad: Shahid Afridi, Misbah-ul-Haq, Mohammad Hafeez, Kamran Akmal (wk), Younis Khan, Asad Shafiq, Umar Akmal, Abdul Razzaq, Abdur Rehman, Saeed Ajmal, Shoaib Akhtar, Umar Gul, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Khan, Ahmed Shehzad

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
and there you are! We rocked it!! Beating Sri Lanka by 11 runs :D

Reaction score
Nibz it was a very tough match! Pakistan has to improve! Did you notice that Rehman Dropped the catch! That was easily a wicket! :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^^ And Younis Khan's drop catch.. and Kamran Akmal's Stump Miss... and Muhammad Hafeez wicket.. and so much more!
We have to improve a lot.. Otherwise, May Allah help us!

Reaction score
HEY GUYS DONT YOU THINK THAT ENGLAND VS INDIA WAS A FIXED MATCH AFTER SHANE WARNES COMMENTS.

Reaction score
Guys havent you read warnes twitter page it said this but in the end of the match he said maybe 2011 is my year and that was just a prediction.

thats what he said.
'Looking forward to the game between india and England today should be a cracker.. My prediction a tie !'

i smell something fishy!!! :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Oh come on people! Be mature. I still doubt that News of the World's drama and you people are making another one!
It was just a prediction!

Reaction score
A thrilling and a nerve jangling contest between Pakistan and SriLanka. The most exciting match till now in the world cup. Afridi was phenomenal with the bowl, lead from the front. Misbah and Younis partnership was most crucial. Their calmness and elegance in the batting was beautiful to watch. If Kamran Akmal works on his keeping and Pakistan work hard on their fielding then there is no point they should look back from here.I think we can play one more bowler who can attack from the new ball as Razzak is not that threatening with the new ball, so we may see Junaid Khan or Wahab in the next match against Canada. GO PAKISTAn

Status
Not open for further replies.