• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CS:GO players

Reaction score
Hi everybody !!
I was looking for some CSGO players to play with. So anyone who plays CSGO can add me on steam. My steam ID is osamafaisal98. We'll have a lot of fun xD :D

Reaction score
Hi everybody !!
I was looking for some CSGO players to play with. So anyone who plays CSGO can add me on steam. My steam ID is osamafaisal98. We'll have a lot of fun xD :D
I am a CS player!
What is CS : GO? and what u talking about i have no idea. It sounds interesting ;)

Reaction score
I am a CS player!
What is CS : GO? and what u talking about i have no idea. It sounds interesting ;)
Wtf you don't know about CSGO ? :0
It is a counter strike game which was released in 2013. Counter strike global offensive is the most popular competitive game nowadays. Search it on youtube and google ;)

Reaction score
Mr physics do u have bo3? If yes then add me on steam
*Dreadinvoker*

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wtf you don't know about CSGO ? :0
It is a counter strike game which was released in 2013. Counter strike global offensive is the most popular competitive game nowadays. Search it on youtube and google ;)
Howto change color of gun?
upload_2016-8-28_14-7-38.png