• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DADDY'S PRINCESS...!!!

Reaction score
awwwwwwwwwww..............................
me 2!! (dad duznt relle have an option..... m da only daughter ;))

n btw........ MA dad is da best ;) (no offences :p)

1nce i remember i was relle small n it was eid tym n mom had gone 4 vacations n i was seeing ma neighbour's henna..... dad felt dat mayb i want it 2....
SO HE WENT AND GOT A CONE AND PUT HENNA FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: sounds silly but he did..... he even did ma hair dat eid n dressed me up!!
:love::love::love:

Reaction score
awwwwwwwwwww..............................
me 2!! (dad duznt relle have an option..... m da only daughter ;))

n btw........ MA dad is da best ;) (no offences :p)

1nce i remember i was relle small n it was eid tym n mom had gone 4 vacations n i was seeing ma neighbour's henna..... dad felt dat mayb i want it 2....
SO HE WENT AND GOT A CONE AND PUT HENNA FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: sounds silly but he did..... he even did ma hair dat eid n dressed me up!!
:love::love::love:
awwwwww...dats soo cute...yes my DAD is d best..!!
seriouly dad r lyk d best ppl in dis world..love u loads daddy..!!
same pinch nly daughter with 2 brothers 1 elder nd another younger..!!

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: @ cheni malai!! hahahahaha!!
dad calls me durga maata 4 fun cuz of ma long wavy hair (u kno her ryt??)

Reaction score
once when i fainted in d hospital my dad pickd me up nd rushd towards d emergency..nd was almost in tears coz i use faint lyk every now nd den..!! :p

Reaction score
I just did.......
he was lyk NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IRUM!! hu asked u 2 advertise?? buh i cld see he was relle touched n he kinda BLUSHED n i got a free kissy on ma forehead :love::sneaky:
lolz..!!
dats so cute...ma dads not home now bt i will ven he cums home bak...!!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
IKR...... i always pray dat as long as i live, i want ma parents 2 b here...... :)
I'll tell you another dua... I like it better, I make it sometimes; "O Allah make me the coolness of eyes of my parents" (I derived it from the Quran's dua "O, our Master, grant us from our spouses and our children ‘the coolness of eyes’ and make us leaders over those who are righteous, pious, and fearful")
Another cool dua is what Allah taught us رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا "And lower to them the wing of humility out of mercy and say, "My Lord, have mercy upon them as they brought me up [when I was] small."17:24"