• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Dharna or no dharna???!!!

You with?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am with no one. I demand an option for it :p
Trust no person who has got anything to do with politics. ALWAYS and I repeat ALWAYS things are never as they seem to be. There are motives behind every move, and most of them have got nothing to with the benefit of people but benefit of themselves.

Dharna ho na ho koee farq nae parta

Reaction score
I am with no one. I demand an option for it :p
Trust no person who has got anything to do with politics. ALWAYS and I repeat ALWAYS things are never as they seem to be. There are motives behind every move, and most of them have got nothing to with the benefit of people but benefit of themselves.

Dharna ho na ho koee farq nae parta
but tell me it cant happen that nobody rules us... we like it or not... we ARE going to be ruled by someone...

Reaction score
Pti or Nawaz Sharif?
Vote and tell reasons for your voting... also tell whether or not should the darnas stop and your reasons to say so!!! ...
I support Martial Law all the way. Country has been more consistent during ML and atleast their is security and law and order for the people.

I am kind of getting nostalgic of PATS and PTI Jalsa's , it keeps going but their is been no effort by Govt to diffuse this issue and give what the people wants and even the army is quiet

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I support Martial Law all the way. Country has been more consistent during ML and atleast their is security and law and order for the people.
As for this, Martial Law has always enjoyed long periods of rule in our country. So, it has been easier to implement economic policies under military rule than under civilian rule.

And during Martial Law, one can easily play with statistics with no accountability whatsoever. So, I don't think any of the statistics can be believed.

Also, under Martial Laws, we've got huge sums of dollars from International powers mainly because of our involvements in world politics (first the Soviet Union, then the Taliban), so I won't call it consistency or development.

And lastly, we don't have true democracy in our country. It's a kind of badshahat. We haven't even given true democracy a chance in our 67 years history.

Reaction score
PTI All The Way and yeah dharna should continue aswell
Dont see how many people are there in the Dharna see how much awareness it has brought to the nation of Pakistan.Now they know that they are the one who choose their leader not the other way round and have stood for better future of their nation where the rules and regulations will b same for both haves and have nots without any discrimination.All in All it has made us alive so we can speak for our rights and fight those who try to oppress it.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
PTI All The Way and yeah dharna should continue aswell
Dont see how many people are there in the Dharna see how much awareness it has brought to the nation of Pakistan.Now they know that they are the one who choose their leader not the other way round and have stood for better future of their nation where the rules and regulations will b same for both haves and have nots without any discrimination.All in All it has made us alive so we can speak for our rights and fight those who try to oppress it.
True.

And as Aitzaz Ahsan aptly put it: " . ..haaray hue lashkar ka jeeta hua sipahi.. "(referring to Imran Khan)
Even if he fails to remove Nawaz Sharif from his ministry, he has already won in waking up the nation. There is no going back from this!

Reaction score
Well I Am A Die Hard Supporter Of PTI And Imran Khan.Reasons Are Many
First We Seriously Need A Change In Pakistan.These Thieves Have Already Caused Alot Of Turmoil Here.
secondly ,after advent of pti middle class people(actually all classes) evn those who werent interested in politics realized the importance of their vote
and last Imran Khan Said He's Gonna Marry :D

Reaction score
Well I Am A Die Hard Supporter Of PTI And Imran Khan.Reasons Are Many
First We Seriously Need A Change In Pakistan.These Thieves Have Already Caused Alot Of Turmoil Here.
secondly ,after advent of pti middle class people(actually all classes) evn those who werent interested in politics realized the importance of their vote
and last Imran Khan Said He's Gonna Marry :D
:D

Reaction score
As for this, Martial Law has always enjoyed long periods of rule in our country. So, it has been easier to implement economic policies under military rule than under civilian rule.

And during Martial Law, one can easily play with statistics with no accountability whatsoever. So, I don't think any of the statistics can be believed.

Also, under Martial Laws, we've got huge sums of dollars from International powers mainly because of our involvements in world politics (first the Soviet Union, then the Taliban), so I won't call it consistency or development.

And lastly, we don't have true democracy in our country. It's a kind of badshahat. We haven't even given true democracy a chance in our 67 years history.

You are pretty rgt there....but I still believe tht martial law is way better thn zardari or current rule of nooras :p

Reaction score
No offence but I'm still adamant on wht I hv said....Just see the fact tht the army leaders are those who hav fought fr their country for years on battlefield.....although it's wrong tht thy just capture the high throne...but just gi through the history....Pak frst started to rise whn Ayub was our leader...our economic growth was way btr th India itself.....Durin Zias rule Islamic sharia was implemented, although as humans we all r prone to mistakes nd so did zia....whereas Musharraf was pretty gud too
Whereas zardari nd Noora hav cmpletely demolished our self respect...thy hav made us a servant of Americas will

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
No offence but I'm still adamant on wht I hv said....Just see the fact tht the army leaders are those who hav fought fr their country for years on battlefield.....although it's wrong tht thy just capture the high throne...but just gi through the history....Pak frst started to rise whn Ayub was our leader...our economic growth was way btr th India itself.....Durin Zias rule Islamic sharia was implemented, although as humans we all r prone to mistakes nd so did zia....whereas Musharraf was pretty gud too
Whereas zardari nd Noora hav cmpletely demolished our self respect...thy hav made us a servant of Americas will
Not really, no.
This is what you've been taught in school. True history and facts are totally different.