• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discussion of English Paper 2; 24 hours have passed

Reaction score
So guys how did you find the paper? I found the comprehension part a bit tricky. The summary was easy. Did you tick the second option in the summary true/false question?

Reaction score
So guys how did you find the paper? I found the comprehension part a bit tricky. The summary was easy. Did you tick the second option in the summary true/false question?
yup , the middle one.
what about the two examples of valuable recreational excursions ?
i wrote museum and book fair/library.

Reaction score
whther nurses would be with octavia all the time
whthr they would feed her properly!

Reaction score
i jus wrote that they were afraid that the writer might want to see the baby again

Reaction score
i jus wrote that they were afraid that the writer might want to see the baby again
Oh I think I might have wrote something else :p
and what bout the silly risk? I wrote about the nurse showing her the report but that question was of 2 marks so it probably required another reason too...

Reaction score
lethargy is correct i guess. what about the question which asked about, ''Pitifully Small''??

Reaction score
What did you write as the two opinions?
I wrote the "parents pushing baby buggies" and "perhaps it is what leads to increasing childhood obesity in some parts of the world"

Reaction score
Oh I think I might have wrote something else :p
and what bout the silly risk? I wrote about the nurse showing her the report but that question was of 2 marks so it probably required another reason too...
the silly risk which the nurse had taken was to show the reports to the writer as she didn't know that the writer might have good medical knowledge.

Reaction score
What did you write as the two opinions?
I wrote the "parents pushing baby buggies" and "perhaps it is what leads to increasing childhood obesity in some parts of the world"
I wrote children were not taken on recreational excursions because they were in shopping malls and the childhood obesity one

Reaction score
the silly risk which the nurse had taken was to show the reports to the writer as she didn't know that the writer might have good medical knowledge.
But how was her not knowing the writer doesn't have medical knowledge a 'silly' mistake?

Reaction score
what did you write about 'pitifully small'?
I wrote that as compared to what was going to happen to her (she was to be operated) the requirements in the context did not really matter and were a small thing in the whole picture. What was your answer?