• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Easy Extra Subjects for CIE O Level?

Reaction score
i will be attempting the six basic subjects CHEM, PHY, BIO, MATH, ENG AND URDU (I have already given the I.S AND P.S exam and got A* in both)
but i want to attempt an extra subject in the june 2017 session along with these subs. i want an easy subject that i can prepare for while maintaining my focus on the other subjects. i have 8 months for preparation. Will Environmental Management be a good idea?(i wont be joining any tuitions so its all self study) any other subjects easy to learn in a short time?

Reaction score
i will be attempting the six basic subjects CHEM, PHY, BIO, MATH, ENG AND URDU (I have already given the I.S AND P.S exam and got A* in both)
but i want to attempt an extra subject in the june 2017 session along with these subs. i want an easy subject that i can prepare for while maintaining my focus on the other subjects. i have 8 months for preparation. Will Environmental Management be a good idea?(i wont be joining any tuitions so its all self study) any other subjects easy to learn in a short time?
Hello!
Well it's always a good idea to use the Forum Search before posting a thread because usually the query already exists.
Anyways, here's a thread with similar discussion, I hope it'll answer your question. :)
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/easiest-o-level-subjects.26996/