• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics igcse

Reaction score
Is brian titleys third edition economics book enough for igcse economics. If not can i get susan grants second ed book

Reaction score
Is brian titleys third edition economics book enough for igcse economics. If not can i get susan grants second ed book

Hi, there ! Here is the 2nd Edition Economics Coursebook for Cambridge IGCSE, if you need it.

Attachments

• 1 ECONOMICS COURSEBOOK - 2nd Ed (CUP).pdf
    34.8 MB · Views: 111
Reaction score
I think studying from both the Oxford & Cambridge, will be the best option. Things are much more in 'gradual progressive mode' in the Oxford one. But, I think, summing it all up for exams should be from Cambridge book - owing to time crunch & exam-centered approach.

Reaction score
I think studying from both the Oxford & Cambridge, will be the best option. Things are much more in 'gradual progressive mode' in the Oxford one. But, I think, summing it all up for exams should be from Cambridge book - owing to time crunch & exam-centered approach.
Tysssmmm. Ur the besstt... so i use both of brians and susans book

Reaction score
Do you guys have the Solution books for any of the 2 textbooks above?
Try joining this igcse o level group on facebook - coali. They have a tons of resources to assist u through these harsh times. U might also come across the solutions.