• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Entry statement Query ... :-(

Reaction score
:( Did anyone from Faisalabad get there entry statement yet? I haven't gotten mine and I am extremely worried. It has never been so late before. :unsure:

Jaf

Reaction score
Milegi bhi nahi aapko. :sneaky:

lol kidding. I'm guessing you're appearing as a private candidate, so call up the British Council office and ask them.
If you're appearing as a school candidate, your school's responsible for giving you the statements of entry so you don't have to worry about a thing. :p

Reaction score
Hey, I'm from Faisalabad and I'm appearing as a private candidate. I was emailed my provisional statement of entry some time in late Feb and the email said that the original statement of entry will be dispatched along with the venue details two weeks prior to the examinations. So we should be receiving our statements sometime in early May, there's still time left, don't worry. ^_^Original Statement of Entry will be dispatched alongwith the venue details two weeks prior to the examinations. Original Statement of Entry will be dispatched alongwith the venue details two weeks prior to the examinations.Original Statement of Entry will be dispatched alongwhith the venue details two weeks prior to the examinations.

Reaction score
Hey, I'm from Faisalabad and I'm appearing as a private candidate. I was emailed my provisional statement of entry some time in late Feb and the email said that the original statement of entry will be dispatched along with the venue details two weeks prior to the examinations. So we should be receiving our statements sometime in early May, there's still time left, don't worry. ^_^Original Statement of Entry will be dispatched alongwith the venue details two weeks prior to the examinations. Original Statement of Entry will be dispatched alongwith the venue details two weeks prior to the examinations.Original Statement of Entry will be dispatched alongwhith the venue details two weeks prior to the examinations.
o_O I totally forgot about the email thing, I didn't even get that!! Seriously this is lame. I didn't even make any mistake in the form because i have filled it before for O levels. Stupid british council. What if they haven't even registered me? :( By the way thank-you for telling me!! P.S Early may? :confused: My first exam according to the date sheet is on 8th of May. Isn't that early? Lol :p

Milegi bhi nahi aapko. :sneaky:

lol kidding. I'm guessing you're appearing as a private candidate, so call up the British Council office and ask them.
If you're appearing as a school candidate, your school's responsible for giving you the statements of entry so you don't have to worry about a thing. :p

Haha nahin milay gi tou i am definitely going to blow them up! :D Even though I already knew what you told, thank-you still!! :)

Reaction score
o_O I totally forgot about the email thing, I didn't even get that!! Seriously this is lame. I didn't even make any mistake in the form because i have filled it before for O levels. Stupid british council. What if they haven't even registered me? :( By the way thank-you for telling me!! P.S Early may? :confused: My first exam according to the date sheet is on 8th of May. Isn't that early? Lol :p

Haha nahin milay gi tou i am definitely going to blow them up! :D Even though I already knew what you told, thank-you still!! :)

Hey, I got my statement of entry today. Have you got yours?

Reaction score
Hey, I got my statement of entry today. Have you got yours?

No i didn't =( Someone from British Council also said that they have been dispatched (it was said 3 4 days ago) but i still didn't receive any. :( Urgghh British Council!!! :mad:

Reaction score
No i didn't =( Someone from British Council also said that they have been dispatched (it was said 3 4 days ago) but i still didn't receive any. :( Urgghh British Council!!! :mad:

Ah, I hope you get it soon then! What exams are you taking, btw?

Reaction score
Best of luck! Do you know which centre you'll be at?

Same to you :) and well how would I know when i didn't get my provisional entry statement even tou phir venue ki details ki duur ki baat. Waise what is your centre (i assume you are appearing in Fsd)?

Reaction score
Same to you :) and well how would I know when i didn't get my provisional entry statement even tou phir venue ki details ki duur ki baat. Waise what is your centre (i assume you are appearing in Fsd)?
Ah yea, true. I hope you get it in the next few days. Mhm I'm appearing in Faisalabad, at LGS.

Reaction score
Ah yea, true. I hope you get it in the next few days. Mhm I'm appearing in Faisalabad, at LGS.

Stupid british council said that they didn't receive my form, when I had dropped it in the drop box. They are trying to do something and get me registered now, I hope they do so! If they don't succeed then they'll refund the complete amount but money doesn't matter here, it's the time that will be lost. :cry: Life's pretty messed up seriously!!

Reaction score
I am also from Faisalabad, but appearing as school candidate and we are going to get our statements on 2nd May

Reaction score
Stupid british council said that they didn't receive my form, when I had dropped it in the drop box. They are trying to do something and get me registered now, I hope they do so! If they don't succeed then they'll refund the complete amount but money doesn't matter here, it's the time that will be lost. :cry: Life's pretty messed up seriously!!

Oh no! I really hope they manage to get something sorted soon. It'd be awful for all your preparation to be wasted. Let me know what happens.

Reaction score
Oh no! I really hope they manage to get something sorted soon. It'd be awful for all your preparation to be wasted. Let me know what happens.

Finally after annoying them so much :p I got it today. Though I still didn't get the details to my practical examinations. And yup it's LGS! =)

Reaction score
Finally after annoying them so much :p I got it today. Though I still didn't get the details to my practical examinations. And yup it's LGS! =)

Ah, that's great! Yea, I had a problem with the venue details for practicals last year, I ended up going to the wrong school and my principal had to drive me to the right one - I was 10 minutes late for the practical! Best of luck with your exams!! ^_^

Reaction score
Ah, that's great! Yea, I had a problem with the venue details for practicals last year, I ended up going to the wrong school and my principal had to drive me to the right one - I was 10 minutes late for the practical! Best of luck with your exams!! ^_^

Lol shit happens alot! Thank-you and best of luck to you too! =) :p What is your practical code? Mine are Chem 33 while phx and bio 34 :) I just hope I'll do good in them because it's been a year since i've practiced any of them (excluding bio which i have never done lol) :D

Reaction score
Lol shit happens alot! Thank-you and best of luck to you too! =) :p What is your practical code? Mine are Chem 33 while phx and bio 34 :) I just hope I'll do good in them because it's been a year since i've practiced any of them (excluding bio which i have never done lol) :D

I did my practicals last year, I'm just doing papers 4 and 5 this year. Are you doing just AS or the whole A-Level? And don't worry, the biology practicals are usually fairly straight forward, it's chemistry I had trouble with - it was awful!