• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environment of Pakistan

Reaction score
MY EXPERIENCE LAST YEAR(only for those who want it, no comments needed):
read book once, make notes for topography and climate and then JUST PAST PAPERS from 2003-2012. try ur best to do by urself and don't see answer. then check your answer by mark scheme and write the correct answer after looking from mark scheme so that u remember later on. I did it once and the paper was a piece of cake for me(alhamdulillah). I got A* by preparation of 2 months.

Reaction score
Don't study from Huma Naaz, it has many incorrect points, it was even once banned in Pak bcs of inauthentic matter!
But aren't most of the reputed stools teaching this book .e.g. LGS, THE CITY SCHOOL, BEACON HOUSE SCHOOL SYSTEM..... How can you say it's wrong?????

Reaction score
But aren't most of the reputed stools teaching this book .e.g. LGS, THE CITY SCHOOL, BEACON HOUSE SCHOOL SYSTEM..... How can you say it's wrong?????
Its more to say outdated than wrong. That was when I read it 2 years back

Reaction score
Hey people!

i need a good answer of the question "describe the natural drainge pattern of indus delta?

and one thing more...indus delta and indus plain means the same??

Reaction score
Hey people!

i need a good answer of the question "describe the natural drainge pattern of indus delta?

and one thing more...indus delta and indus plain means the same??
delta is the place where the indus river meets the arabian sea (it drains into arabian sea

indus plain includes the plain areas of punjab and sindh

please consult this book i wrote
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5gbk65gamme599k

Reaction score
n as syllabus dmands that v musst knw d significance of trading blocs ,trading barriers
they r not in my book .. wot to do?

Reaction score
infact I did have a quick look at the book yesterday

These things were already mentioned to an extent under the problems of trade for pakistan thing

I think the syllabus for 2015 has changed a bit. I will inshAllah update the book when i get some time