• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT O LEVEL REVISION HELP

Reaction score
Can anyone help with environmental management O level revision material??

Please help. Need notes for Atmosphere to start with

main.jpegRead this book thoroughly at least twice!
Each and every point...
Then solve the past papers on you own first after finishing it check with the marking scheme!
Mark your solve write the answers again and tally with the text book too!

Reaction score
Can
View attachment 48384Read this book thoroughly at least twice!
Each and every point...
Then solve the past papers on you own first after finishing it check with the marking scheme!
Mark your solve write the answers again and tally with the text book too!
Can you please guide me how should i prepare the syllabus , as there's no EM teacher in our school , I'm doing all at home ...

Reaction score
Can

Can you please guide me how should i prepare the syllabus , as there's no EM teacher in our school , I'm doing all at home ...
Well bro you just go the book ones :)
Give more priority to Biosphere and than others :)
And you need to give more importance to some topics from each unit than others
Umm, convo me. Will tell you in detail :)

Reaction score
Can

Firstly, download the syllabus read it and understand what you actually need to know. Then, refer to that book and Biosphere is the hardest so I suggest that you start with it. And revise Lithosphere well because it gets you marks easily.
First two year papers of each variant try to do it on your own then refer the marking scheme. But, after that do it on your own and CHECK your answers from the marking scheme. Paper 1 is easy.
Paper 2 is all from the book and Paper 4 is from book and your general knowledge!
Solve Paper 4 as much as possible because you need a lot of practise for it.

Solve all the papers twice!
If you have a problem in any question message me any time I will try to help as much as possible>
Bro seriously I feel you because I got my teacher before 1 month from the IGCSE and that's when I started revising well don't do that!
:) Hope you get a good grade In Shaa Allah :)
Relax dont stress and solve papers the more you stress the harder it will get for you!!

Reaction score
Firstly, download the syllabus read it and understand what you actually need to know. Then, refer to that book and Biosphere is the hardest so I suggest that you start with it. And revise Lithosphere well because it gets you marks easily.
First two year papers of each variant try to do it on your own then refer the marking scheme. But, after that do it on your own and CHECK your answers from the marking scheme. Paper 1 is easy.
Paper 2 is all from the book and Paper 4 is from book and your general knowledge!

If you have a problem in any question message me any time I will try to help as much as possible>
Bro seriously I feel you because I got my teacher before 1 month from the IGCSE and that's when I started revising well don't do that!
Relax dont stress and solve papers the more you stress the harder it will get for you!!
Good :)

Reaction score

As you're asking me to solve paper 2 and paper 4 so, I'm not getting you much. I've checked the syllabus , it consists of paper 1 and paper 2(ATC) only.
Anyhow , thanks for your guidance ! This is really helpful :)

Reaction score
Well bro you just go the book ones :)
Give more priority to Biosphere and than others :)
And you need to give more importance to some topics from each unit than others
Umm, convo me. Will tell you in detail :)
Thank you for your reply .
I'll be starting from Chapter-1 (Lithosphere) so , how should i be doing it ?
Should i be reading all the units from 1.1 to 1.8 ? And is there anything to memorize ...?

If i could complete lithosphere with full guidance than i hope i can easily complete other Chapters too :)

I shall be thankful if you could please provide me with your contact number so that i could have some telephonic conversation !

Reaction score
brot

bro can you please give me your contact number so that i could contact you directly , please !

Reaction score
As you're asking me to solve paper 2 and paper 4 so, I'm not getting you much. I've checked the syllabus , it consists of paper 1 and paper 2(ATC) only.
Anyhow , thanks for your guidance ! This is really helpful :)
do u hav any e.m revision guide i already hav this book. Our school gave us. ANY NOTES EM IS WAY TOO HARD

Reaction score
do u hav any e.m revision guide i already hav this book. Our school gave us. ANY NOTES EM IS WAY TOO HARD
I've started EM , I guess its an easy subject !

I do have notes for some of the chapter. Let me know if you need them !
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/em-notes.34337/
I've started EM , I guess its an easy subject !

I do have notes for some of the chapter. Let me know if you need them !