• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EVERYONE PLZ REPORT THIS PAGE.

Reaction score
If we reported the Page tariff would increase. :(.Let it Rot their.
Allah is Watching them and they would have to pay the Consequences of it in their life or Qayamah:cry:
what?? nO...there is an amount of peopel fixed and if that many people report a page then it gets shut down....n they WILL suffer.

Reaction score
AoA,
I reported it a few days ago and this is the reply email by facebook:
dghsh.png

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alaikum
I would like to say that you'll find thousands of such pages. The best thing is to ignore and pray to Allah for patience. Verily everyone who does this kind of acts is first of all, mentally crazy and hates muslims to such an extent that he/she could kill them. Secondly, all of these people would be brought to justice on the day of Judgement.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know.. but it is my humble opinion those who don't deserve attention, need NOT to be given attention.... and when we visit them, especially after searching for them we are actually helping them by increasing their page rank on google etc... I just let them rot... plus what's the point of going n reading misguidance... that's what I personally do. Allah knows best.
If someone accidentially goes there then obviously its wise to Report it ASAP.

P.S. side note: for any muslim who wants to read what muslims say,
http://muslimmatters.org/2010/10/13/understanding-the-problematic-age-of-aisha/
http://www.islamswomen.com/marriage/ayshah_and_muhammad.php I think this is Yusuf Estes' site...

Reaction score
They have to answer Allah for such disgusting pages and pics...so try ur best to stop them...if they wont try to be calm...don't boil ur blood...try to ignore them

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alaikum
I would like to say that you'll find thousands of such pages. The best thing is to ignore and pray to Allah for patience. Verily everyone who does this kind of acts is first of all, mentally crazy and hates muslims to such an extent that he/she could kill them. Secondly, all of these people would be brought to justice on the day of Judgement.

I don't know.. but it is my humble opinion those who don't deserve attention, need NOT to be given attention.... and when we visit them, especially after searching for them we are actually helping them by increasing their page rank on google etc... I just let them rot... plus what's the point of going n reading misguidance... that's what I personally do. Allah knows best.
If someone accidentially goes there then obviously its wise to Report it ASAP.

P.S. side note: for any muslim who wants to read what muslims say,
http://muslimmatters.org/2010/10/13/understanding-the-problematic-age-of-aisha/
http://www.islamswomen.com/marriage/ayshah_and_muhammad.php I think this is Yusuf Estes' site...
I agree it is wisest to ignore such stuff, one of my friends had told me that reporting helps in banning of the page, so i reported it...
May Allah grant us wisdom to avoid satanic attempts to tarnish the image of our dear religion.
Ameen!

Reaction score
but there IS a specific number of people that if that much people report the page it will go down... shouldn't we try to do that?

Reaction score
but there IS a specific number of people that if that much people report the page it will go down... shouldn't we try to do that?
Even if this page is banned, there are many more. Situation on youtube is worse. I suggest you to ignore this stuff. Simple don't open it.

Reaction score