• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Extremely worried. (Lums)

Reaction score
I got accepted from lums in sdsb
But they have a BBC condition
I have Phys chem maths and they all didn't go well. Like I'm expecting C's or maybe B in physics chemistry and a D or E in maths :( condition is BBC
what do I do? Do I have to take a gap year? Is there any other way?
Please reply. Really worried.

Reaction score
I got accepted from lums in sdsb
But they have a BBC condition
I have Phys chem maths and they all didn't go well. Like I'm expecting C's or maybe B in physics chemistry and a D or E in maths :( condition is BBC
what do I do? Do I have to take a gap year? Is there any other way?
Please reply. Really worried.
Yes Laiba, I am afraid so that you will have to take a gap year ONLY if you want to attend LUMS and no other university. If you think LUMS is your dream school and that you're confident enough that you'll get better grades in your AL retakes then sure why not.
Otherwise if you have some alternative to LUMS i.e. IBA, NCBA&E, LSE etc then I think you should start looking into them too because you don't wanna put all your eggs in one basket. It's always safe to have an alternative.
You might have saved the BBC condition if you had a fourth subject in which you might have scored a higher grade because a friend of mine got into SSE with a A*BCC with A* being in AICT while BCC being in physics, chemistry and math respectively.

So yes, either gap year if LUMS only (which I discourage you from because LUMS is not the end of the world) OR consider an alternative university if you think they are good enough and then maybe do MBA from LUMS? Best of luck.

Last edited: