• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Have you started preparing for the exams?

• Yes, I have!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yeah, in a few seconds...

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I don't need to?

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • SHHHH! THAT'S DAENERYS OVER THERE!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
EXAMS ARE APPROACHING, THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE!!!
For anyone giving their exams in the February/March of 2018,
#1 If you have any doubt about the incoming examination, DO NOT HESITATE to post it and get it clarified!
#2 If you have any valuable STUDY RESOURCES, PAST PAPERS, and GUIDES, please post links to them.
ALL THE BEST!!

Reaction score
EXAMS ARE APPROACHING, THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE!!!
For anyone giving their exams in the February/March of 2018,
#1 If you have any doubt about the incoming examination, DO NOT HESITATE to post it and get it clarified!
#2 If you have any valuable STUDY RESOURCES, PAST PAPERS, and GUIDES, please post links to them.
ALL THE BEST!!
Are u Indian?

Reaction score
s
Count Wat the months ?
sept, oct, nov, dec, Jan,

these are 5 FREKIN MONTH, so this thread is not for this time, like between if before 2 months + few Indians are here (not racist, but Feb march is for India only)

Reaction score
s

these are 5 FREKIN MONTH, so this thread is not for this time, like between if before 2 months + few Indians are here (not racist, but Feb march is for India only)
The thread is abt clearing doubts on any topic concerning the Feb/March exams n 4 ur kind info, even in Mauritius students ( only private students ) can take part in the Feb/March exams ....

Reaction score
s

You are right. In your own words, "these are 5 FREKIN MONTH", but what you just said defeats the whole purpose of the thread. The aim of the thread was to gather as much information, intel and material that could be amassed in "5 FREKIN MONTH"; and so would be a lifesaver for students taking their exams in feb/mar, and also in oct/nov as the thread would still be available till the site closes down or XPC decides to terminate it.
Everyone would be grateful if you made your own small contribution to this thread instead of procrastinating, which I am sure you aren't doing.
Have a nice day,
RaiJin.

Reaction score
You are right. In your own words, "these are 5 FREKIN MONTH", but what you just said defeats the whole purpose of the thread. The aim of the thread was to gather as much information, intel and material that could be amassed in "5 FREKIN MONTH"; and so would be a lifesaver for students taking their exams in feb/mar, and also in oct/nov as the thread would still be available till the site closes down or XPC decides to terminate it.
Everyone would be grateful if you made your own small contribution to this thread instead of procrastinating, which I am sure you aren't doing.
Have a nice day,
RaiJin.
Lmao :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Have a nice day,
RaiJin.
overuse of text enhancement I guess?

Reaction score
The thread is abt clearing doubts on any topic concerning the Feb/March exams n 4 ur kind info, even in Mauritius students ( only private students ) can take part in the Feb/March exams ....
Yer right, sis.

Reaction score
kindly don't use styles, it makes reading and scrolling painful
See. NOT using styles makes it painful for me to read, especially when the other person has a HUGE STYLED signature. You can ask Emmris too about this, or any XPC member. And again, it's a personal choice to use styles, which I have been consistently maintaining. And, unless you have needles on your scroll-wheel, or your finger was dipped in HCl, it wouldn't be painful to scroll. At least for me.

Reaction score
See. NOT using styles makes it painful for me to read, especially when the other person has a HUGE STYLED signature. You can ask Emmris too about this, or any XPC member. And again, it's a personal choice to use styles, which I have been consistently maintaining. And, unless you have needles on your scroll-wheel, or your finger was dipped in HCl, it wouldn't be painful to scroll. At least for me.
have some respect to older members or buy glasses :p

Reaction score
I have glasses, and every message on this post that is mine has respect. None can deny it. And why should I buy glasses? I did find out the text enhancement in your signature, right?
text enhancement is better for signature,

Reaction score
kindly don't use styles, it makes reading and scrolling painful
It's not for nothing dat there is a thing called "style" .... anyone can use it ... n it's he's choice 2 choose Wat he wanna do .... it's ur problem if u hav difficulty in scrolling it's just dat u r lazy .....

Reaction score
Très bien dit .... high 5