• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Fields in engineering?

Reaction score
Engineering has a lot of scope i think
would someone please briefly tell me about the fields in engineering and what they're about and difficulty level please?:3

Reaction score
Engineering has a lot of scope i think
would someone please briefly tell me about the fields in engineering and what they're about and difficulty level please?:3
Well engineering has alot of branches and fields and all of them are valuable , thing is sometimes we choose specific field considering it could have more value in some specific regions like for eg chemical is highly valued in gulf regions....but generally worldwide mechanical is considered the best.
Baqi now there are infinite fields open for u mechanical, electrical,electronics,civil,chemical,aeronautics, avionics,mechatronics, biomedical,geoinformatics,environmental, industrial, materials ,computer(hardware), software , electrical telecom etc etc
I would advise u to go search it on wikipedia u will b able to get adequate info about each field there , but bfr tht take your time and do think in which field or a particular subject are u interested in like for eg if in robotics thn there is mechatronics available( a very much new field in pak but is valuable forsure) if ur not interested in robotics thn there are other fields connected with other subjects....