• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Finally over

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
The thread 3 word game went too long...was started again when it was going to an end ... :) and then it continued and finally a few days back PlanetMaster locked it..otherwise it would have continued say very very long :)

One strange or funny..anything you can say is the person who started it has made only 7 posts out of a thousand posts..
I can say it was liked by many but finally got over since it didnt follow the rules in the end

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Math_angel said:
The thread 3 word game went too long...was started again when it was going to an end ... :) and then it continued and finally a few days back PlanetMaster locked it..otherwise it would have continued say very very long :)

One strange or funny..anything you can say is the person who started it has made only 7 posts out of a thousand posts..
I can say it was liked by many but finally got over since it didnt follow the rules in the end

So u wanna start it again?? ;) :|

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
If someone can spare a LOT OF TIME, i would love to see a compilation of the story created in that thread. :mrgreen:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
PlanetMaster said:
If someone can spare a LOT OF TIME, i would love to see a compilation of the story created in that thread. :mrgreen:

Hehe ʘ‿ʘ
I never saw a SINGLE complete story dea!! :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Nibz said:
Math_angel said:

So u wanna start it again?? ;) :|
No I dont :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
PlanetMaster said:
Actually if you open that thread after a few days u see so many posts and as for me I dont feel like reading all of them so no question of asking for compiling a story ...who will feel like reading through all of the posts :? and yes as Nibz said no single story

Reaction score
hmm it was mostly abt the royal family and loadsa animals and food! also a touch of violence here and there! i think thr was sumtin abt coke sumwr as well.....dnt remember :p