• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

First language english as a pvt candidate

Reaction score
Hey there fellas! I ll be going for the eng fle syllabus as a pvt candidate. Can i, as an alternative, go for coursework portfolio as a pvt candidate. An immediate response would be appreciated and acknowledged. Ciao

Reaction score
As a private candidate in IGCSE first language English, I am most certain you cannot go for coursework portfolio.
Alright! Ive been frustrated with this subject. It requires dedication and patience. Any tips for securing a good score for this? Your help would be greatly acknowledged

Reaction score
Hi, there ! But, if you are running short of time, I think you should just go through the Cambridge Coursebook (Studying each of the components separately & solving/analyzing past papers (from examiner's report & example candidate response pdfs). Unit 1,4, 7 & 10 for Reading part. Units 2,5, 8 & 11 for Response writing. Units 3, 6, 9 & 12 for Continuous writing (from coursebook & in order ). That should pretty much set you up to gain maximum benefit from past papers. If you need answers to Coursebook, it's in the attachment.
Tysmmm! Though, I have a fee queries and you seem like you can abet me through them. Can I get an a star in igcse English as a first language if I self study. I cannot afford school or tuition, due to covid 19.

Reaction score
Tysmmm! Though, I have a fee queries and you seem like you can abet me through them. Can I get an a star in igcse English as a first language if I self study. I cannot afford school or tuition, due to covid 19.
Few*